Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got The Focus Dynoed Tonight
I was wondering what are the numbers on a stock SVT???anyone???
also the accuracy of the dynojet...it said: to the wheels..max power 146.48 and max torque 126.40
but on the first pull I did max power 145.69 and max torque 128.12

so do you guys have any number from yours....??
just want to check if the crap I have on mine is doing something... <_<
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
That is about right for the SVT stock. I do remember the stock SVTs from the last dyno day seemed to pull around 148whp. I forget what mods they had at that point.

Where did you get a dyno?
mine with an mbrp and home made intake was 150/133
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
damn....so samething as stock..... :(

I got it dynoed at Dynopower behind Paul Silva Performance..Kennedy rd close to Performance Improvements....ahh..Nantucket rd...there ..
Dynojets are more optimistic than Mustang dynos, IIRC. That looks like you're a tad down on power for what you're done to the car.

*Goes off to dig out Focus Fanatic mags*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
What have you done to the car? I see the exhaust but what is "all the Steeda shorties.........." mean? Some sort of intake? To be off somebody elses numbers by 4 or 5 can totally be expected due to equipment differences, weather, altitude any number of things.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
not every single motor dynos the same.. that's just how it goes.. i wouldn't sweat it too much even if you really were down 5hp on someone else's car with the same 'mods'
ok...Im cool with it..... <_< ..thanx for the input...also..yes I do have the short ram, and the coil+wires, exhaust...the guys were saying 140 hp was the average on SVTf...so...dont mind the difference....thats been more than enough to get speeding tikets..and have fun....!! :rolleyes:

thanx guys!
redsvtfocus,Apr 29 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:I was wondering what are the numbers on a stock SVT???anyone???
also the accuracy of the dynojet...it said: to the wheels..max power 146.48 and max torque 126.40
Saw about 10 stock SVTs on a dyno. Your numbers are correct.

Now get the mods to make the WTQ go up and you will be happy.

.Peace.
[Image: Copy2ofKarlitosig.jpg]
I got my focus Dynoed today too, at DaSilva. Just a baseline run to see where I am at.

HP: 110
TQ: 121

Thats pretty much what I would expect from a stock focus :blink: But I do still have my stock cat on and a stock airbox, so I'm really not going to see much gains by the other mods I put on until I change the cat and intake.

i got last year at dasilva 148whp and 128wtq, stock.

by the way, why don't all you make a dyno day and set up a date and time so it will be cheaper than to go individually... i am wanting to go, if enough people are interested, i'm sure we can get the same prices as last year... which i forgot... but it wasn't to expensive though.
SLIP STREAM SVT,May 2 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:i got last year at dasilva 148whp and 128wtq, stock.

by the way, why don't all you make a dyno day and set up a date and time so it will be cheaper than to go individually... i am wanting to go, if enough people are interested, i'm sure we can get the same prices as last year... which i forgot... but it wasn't to expensive though.
[right][snapback]105980[/snapback][/right]

Being organized....

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10558
160hp
140tq
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
Even if it's same car/different day reading will change. Also every Dyno is different so you'll only get a rough idea.