Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Interested In Making Some $?
Ok, it is about time to replace my timing belt(again). Jay2000 did it for me last time but he is fully booked for the next 2month and I want to get it done before summer.

Here is what need to be done.
both belt.
rear brake shoes

And here is what I consider doing
SS brake line
brake fuild

You're not alone as I can help(I think I know how to do it but I am chicken) and have most of the tools except the timing bar.

PM or post here if anyone interested in making some spare change.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Apr 29 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:Ok, it is about time to replace my timing belt(again).  Jay2000 did it for me last time but he is fully booked for the next 2month and I want to get it done before summer.

Here is what need to be done.
both belt.
rear brake shoes

And here is what I consider doing
SS brake line
brake fuild

You're not alone as I can help(I think I know how to do it but I am chicken) and have most of the tools except the timing bar.

PM or post here if anyone interested in making some spare change.
[right][snapback]105456[/snapback][/right]

I don't know how to help, but whenever it gets done, let me know. I'd love to come along and watch so I know how to change the brake lines.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
The boy did his SS brake lines yesterday, and said it took him all of an hour to do all four.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
No love? :huh:
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....