Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classifieds Section Update/news
Alright just the lay down of some new rules. This well not affect many. I well update the rules on the sale page as soon as I get home.

Only Active members (50 posts or more) may post in the for sale section. I am lowering it from 100 to 50. If you are not an active member on this site please pm myself or a mod to see if we can work something out. An example of this would be If I know you from another site or another member can vouch that your legit.

Now the important stuff:

The only companies who may post for sale items are zx3tuning and cubed unless arrangements have been made with me. These companies have contributed something to the site.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 27 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:Alright just the lay down of some new rules. This well not affect many. I well update the rules on the sale page as soon as I get home.

Only Active members (50 posts or more) may post in the for sale section. I am lowering it from 100 to 50. If you are not an active member on this site please pm myself or a mod to see if we can work something out. An example of this would be If I know you from another site or another member can vouch that your legit.

Now the important stuff:

The only companies who may post for sale items are zx3tuning and cubed unless arrangements have been made with me. These companies have contributed something to the site.
[right][snapback]104985[/snapback][/right]

cubed? what's cubed
ZX3T gone..
http://www.cubed.ca aka focis8nt
thanks
ZX3T gone..
Can I get permission to post on for sale?

BerinG can maybe vouch for my legitimacy?
FocalSpeed,Apr 28 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Can I get permission to post on for sale?

BerinG can maybe vouch for my legitimacy?
[right][snapback]105174[/snapback][/right]

BerinG? The scam artist that comes here once ina while? :ph34r:

You DONT want him vouching for you.

:P

all kidding aside, send a pm to an Admin, zx3tunr or Focis8nt will be able to let you know.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yes, I "know" (virtually) Mani from local forums, he's been around for long time in the "ottawa" car/bike forums (and im sure alot of others including) at least and is known around here specially for his pictures. I don't think he wold ruin his name or reputation with all the good work he has put towards his photographs

http://www.focalspeed.com/

you better not get in trouble and have me being the voucher :D since this forum is my life and everything..
ZX3T gone..