Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.o Guys: Meet Next Week?
Im doing some on site support for Bell next week.

I'll be down in Toronto for the duration of next week. I have a "Team Dinner" Wednesday night, but other than that, Im stuck in the Sheraton playing with myself. :ph34r:

:lol:

Anybody going anywhere? Beer & wings somewhere?

Would be nice to finally put some faces to these screen names. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I still want to meet you / see car.. but ill be out of town.

I might be in gatineau though on sunday - wednesday ... You could always make a visit .... =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Tell me where and I'll meet up with ya. Gatineau is 25minutes from my place.

Im actually there Saturday night with some sluts to. Horny french sluts. B)
I can make myself available.

Steve??? Andrew??? Raine???
ANTHONYD,Apr 26 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:I can make myself available.

[right][snapback]104698[/snapback][/right]

You're full of s**t Anthony just like you made yourself available last time!
MAlby7,Apr 26 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 26 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:I can make myself available.

You're full of s**t Anthony just like you made yourself available last time!
[right][snapback]104701[/snapback][/right]

Gargle my hairy beanbag dood.

There were cercumstances there you wouldn't understand. :rolleyes:
I'm betting it relates somehow to "cum" and "stance" :lol:

I need to make an appearance on my next training trip...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ANTHONYD,Apr 26 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:I can make myself available.

Of course! I've been wanting to see Flo's car since he passed me in number of posts :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I like cars.... if you guys out there past 7:30 pm this time ill show up too.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
im definately in.. i would like to finally meet some people on this site.
Life's good... Hockey's better
hyprlte,Apr 26 2005, 04:58 PM Wrote:im definately in.. i would like to finally meet some people on this site.
[right][snapback]104751[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, it'll be cool to meet ya. Really wanna see that roush bumper too before I pick one up for myself
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
scoobasteve,Apr 26 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:I like cars.... if you guys out there past 7:30 pm this time ill show up too.
[right][snapback]104736[/snapback][/right]

if you're wondering if we'll be out past 7:30, try to call before 9, mkay?

I'm in.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Raine,Apr 26 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:
hyprlte,Apr 26 2005, 04:58 PM Wrote:im definately in.. i would like to finally meet some people on this site.
[right][snapback]104751[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, it'll be cool to meet ya. Really wanna see that roush bumper too before I pick one up for myself
[right][snapback]104778[/snapback][/right]

A meet where you actually see someone elses car? How novel.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
you guys always meet downtown, and unlike someone i've been there recently.

I doubt I'll be in for this one. But if Anthony doesn't set a date soon for his BBQ, photo shoot and crusie, I am going to walk over to his house and pee on his front stoop.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 26 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:you guys always meet downtown, and unlike someone i've been there recently.

I doubt I'll be in for this one.  But if Anthony doesn't set a date soon for his BBQ, photo shoot and crusie, I am going to walk over to his house and pee on his front stoop.
[right][snapback]104800[/snapback][/right]

Good meet if I've ever heard one. I'll be there.
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Apr 26 2005, 11:54 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 26 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:you guys always meet downtown, and unlike someone i've been there recently.

I doubt I'll be in for this one.  But if Anthony doesn't set a date soon for his BBQ, photo shoot and crusie, I am going to walk over to his house and pee on his front stoop.
[right][snapback]104800[/snapback][/right]

Good meet if I've ever heard one. I'll be there.
[right][snapback]104803[/snapback][/right]

You going to pee on his front stoop too?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'm in too, is it alright If I give SVT Dean a call and invite him out as well.....

J/K, Im not gonna do that.
My other ride is your Mom
Tuesday night is best for me but you have to allow me time to get home from the Hammer and then TTC downtown again (i/e I wouldn't be able to show till between 7 & 8).

I cant promise anything as half my office will be overseas next week so I have to "hold down the fort".
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
is there a set date for this yet?
Life's good... Hockey's better
Tues & Thursday night is good for me.