Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.o Guys: Meet Next Week?
Spyder01,Apr 28 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:Why not Scarb town center???
[right][snapback]105342[/snapback][/right]

Because if you noticed people want subway access and I doubt anyone wants to hop on the LRT.

Thursday's good. My suggestion of the Frog & Firkin still stands. They've got pool tables, dart boards, plenty of TV's, and unlike most shittay bars, stuff other than molson products on tap. there's plenty of places along Yonge st, but this one is sufficiently far up that you don't have to cry over parking. Otherwise if you guys wanna do something in Scarborough, there's plenty of places, and I can fit 3 of ya in the Focus if you wanna meet me at don mills subway station...

It'll be nice to see all you newbs :)

EDIT: Just noticed Gavin's post. Saw you zooming along Sheppard the other day heading towards Pharmacy. So damned low you were practically scraping the pavement with the roof of your car :P But by the look of it you still had your 15's on? Where's the SHM rims you picked up?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'd be up for it, thursday so far sounds good. All I have that day is the Mini test drive at downsview.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Apr 29 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:I'd be up for it, thursday so far sounds good. All I have that day is the Mini test drive at downsview.
[right][snapback]105360[/snapback][/right]

i did that mini test drive last year, it is fun you can beat the hell outta the cars. They are actually pretty decent. Very surprised at how well they stop
brucktown,Apr 29 2005, 07:57 AM Wrote:i did that mini test drive last year, it is fun you can beat the hell outta the cars. They are actually pretty decent. Very surprised at how well they stop
[right][snapback]105363[/snapback][/right]
Oh you mean they actually let you drive them? I thought I'd be placed in the car, allowed to 'drive' around a little course and then told to either buy one or get the hell out.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
******************** ALRIGHT GUYS!!!**************************

TIME DATE AND WHEREABOUTS?????

I'M OUT OF TOWN MONDAY AND TUESDAY IN BOSTON

I NEED TO KNOW TODAY!!!!!!!
^^^^ya,like he's going to show^^^
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 29 2005, 09:16 AM Wrote:^^^^ya,like he's going to show^^^
[right][snapback]105388[/snapback][/right]

You'll see. :rolleyes:
Raine,Apr 28 2005, 02:03 AM Wrote:let's keep it somewhere on Yonge. My fav bar on Yonge is just North of Sheppard... The Frog & Firkin. Easily accessible from the hwy (5 mins from the 401), Subway interchange there for those that need it, servicing both the Yonge & Sheppard lines, some free street parking available, otherwise a paid lot that's $5 for the whole time you're there, and the best pub grub around. They've got this wicked platter, 3 ribs, about 8 wings, and fries for $10.95... awesome. [right][snapback]105095[/snapback][/right]

I wouldnt mind that area too. That place is not far at all from Cafe Mirage. I'm in for that location too. There is underground parking, which might be free, have to check with the restraunt/pub first if they stamp the ticket.
My other ride is your Mom
i also agree on the yonge and sheppard area. If it is on thursday, where and what time?
Life's good... Hockey's better
I may be out of this one guys :ph34r: I might have a meeting thursday evening.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Any decision on this yet? I need to make sure i'm out of work on time and for that to happen I need to know when I start being sick :P hahaha
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
sorry I can't make it.

family emergency...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Someone start a pole!
is this a go or not?
hyprlte,May 2 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:is this a go or not?
[right][snapback]105964[/snapback][/right]

I think it is a go
My other ride is your Mom
so where are we meeting and what time... i need to know so i can get off work and make it there
I prefer Wednesday night but I'd probably be able to make it on thursday night!