Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.o Guys: Meet Next Week?
What wednsday are we talking about here???

I'm going to speak to the wifey about the BBQ meet at my place this week.

I'm shooting for something near the end of June.

The camping trip is June 10th right???
If you need a hand with anything, including the wifey, let me know and I'll be right there :P

No really, I can give you a hand if you need it. Including a change in venue if she doesn't want the teacher bashers in her house.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 27 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:If you need a hand with anything, including the wifey, let me know and I'll be right there :P

No really, I can give you a hand if you need it.  Including a change in venue if she doesn't want the teacher bashers in her house.
[right][snapback]104919[/snapback][/right]

Like she would be caught dead in the same neighbourhood as you morons :P

Seriously though, I think it would be cool, I should have the deck built by then and there is a school parking lot right next door we can do smokeshows in.

Thanks for the offer, I just may take you up on it. B)
Anthony -- I could drop the hammer on a deck if you need help buildin'...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Apr 26 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Apr 26 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:I like cars.... if you guys out there past 7:30 pm this time ill show up too.
[right][snapback]104736[/snapback][/right]

if you're wondering if we'll be out past 7:30, try to call before 9, mkay?

I'm in.
[right][snapback]104782[/snapback][/right]

Correction... I didnt even call :lol:

Otherwise... maybe we should make this meet somewhere just outside of the downtown core, because it sounds like alot of people are bringing their cars

I was thinking maybe the Montanas at the Gardiner/Islington ?

It's a big parkinglot too
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
darkpuppet,Apr 27 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:Anthony -- I could drop the hammer on a deck if you need help buildin'...
[right][snapback]104999[/snapback][/right]

Me too.. formerly working at home depot and doing flooring installs doesn't exactly make me qualified to do anything with decks, but I'd be glad to lend a hand
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
MAlby7,Apr 26 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 26 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:I can make myself available.

Steve??? Andrew??? Raine???
[right][snapback]104698[/snapback][/right]

You're full of s**t Anthony just like you made yourself available last time!
[right][snapback]104701[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Anthony I should have put LOL at the end because I did in all honesty mean it as a joke!

As far as next week goes I'm off of school so pick a place and a night and I'm 99% there. I also agree with doing it out of the downtown core because there's no where to put cars down there.
I need a ride in a turbo focus to get my motivation back... :(

But I could always drown my sorrows with beer. :D
thursday sounds good for me..
Life's good... Hockey's better
MAlby7,Apr 27 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:As far as next week goes I'm off of school so pick a place and a night and I'm 99% there.  I also agree with doing it out of the downtown core because there's no where to put cars down there.
[right][snapback]105056[/snapback][/right]

I agree with Mike here too... but you know to keep it simple for the public transit guys, let's keep it somewhere on Yonge. My fav bar on Yonge is just North of Sheppard... The Frog & Firkin. Easily accessible from the hwy (5 mins from the 401), Subway interchange there for those that need it, servicing both the Yonge & Sheppard lines, some free street parking available, otherwise a paid lot that's $5 for the whole time you're there, and the best pub grub around. They've got this wicked platter, 3 ribs, about 8 wings, and fries for $10.95... awesome.

Just a suggestion of course. And Thursday is fine for me as well, however if going Tuesday means Andrew can come along, I'd sooner be up for that :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'm good as long as you guys keep it on the subway line. I'll be coming from work so I need it to be accessable.

I'm guessing you are in the hotel right accross form Nathan Philips Square???

Jack astors is just down the street. Then there is the Rex on Queen if any of you are into some nice live Jazz (this would be my pick, but I'm old)

Then there are all the patios along Queen too (Rivoli, Black Bull etc...). Exspensive, but fun nonetheless.
hardk0re,Apr 27 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:I need a ride in a turbo focus to get my motivation back...  :(

But I could always drown my sorrows with beer.  :D
[right][snapback]105067[/snapback][/right]

Come to the meet if we decide what day. :rolleyes:

I'll get that motivation back for ya. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Raine,Apr 28 2005, 01:03 AM Wrote:Just a suggestion of course. And Thursday is fine for me as well, however if going Tuesday means Andrew can come along, I'd sooner be up for that :)
[right][snapback]105095[/snapback][/right]

Don't make any plans based on my availability because as I said next week is going to crazy at work since the rest of the managers are either in Turkey or Calgary and I'm running the show. I can't commit to any date.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Hey but next week means, the week of the 2nd to the 6th of may right????
so thursday the 5th...and where, finally????

p/s....at what time??
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
as long as its on the subway line i should be ok too.
Is Thursday good for most?
ok for me
count me in I'm off for the next 2 weeks.
Just decide on a place.
Please somewhere with even roads.lol
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
Yeah, where? Like I know :unsure:

Im staying at the sheraton on queen.

make it easy. :lol:
Why not Scarb town center???
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter