[Image: new09.jpg]
[Image: new10.jpg]
[Image: new11.jpg]
[Image: new12.jpg]
[Image: new13.jpg]
[Image: new14.jpg]
[Image: new15.jpg]
[Image: new16.jpg]

changes are minimal so far, i had the entire body kit refit: front lip was cut, molded and smoothed into the front bumper then repainted along with a new set of the same US Spec JMS sideskirts that were one before(got lots for sale! ;) ), a couple of nicks and dings touched up, Glasirut tinted european tails, and of course the completely one-off "ZX3tuning Edition" Race Black OZ SuperLeggara's with the new Falken Azenis RT615 rubber in 215/40/17 and polished Zenki liteweight lug nuts.

the exterior of the car is almost done, just a few subtle additons and it's finished! :thumbup
Beautiful! B)
Awesome stuff Mitch, those rims look perfect on your ride....
dude... that's probably the nicest focus ever!
Looks sick! :D
Looks great, Mitch.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
sweet man!!
helps when most of its a business right off, eh??
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
This has gotta be the best looking focus I've seen. Way to go!!
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
Gotta hand it to you Mitch, that's slick. Very slick. :)

What headlights are those? The light appears blue-er than SilverStars, too. Very nice tho :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
you car is DIRTY...

if you know what i mean...that car is super nice...

i would like to see some day time pics if ya get em, hard to see the rims, but they still look sexy
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
a fine looking focus.
'03 Focus SVT
I thought you said the pics were worth waiting for... :angry:

Just kidding,...your car looks pimp, ill, sik, gangsta, and trick...all in one!!
ZX5focused,Apr 23 2005, 05:56 AM Wrote:sweet man!!
[right][snapback]103900[/snapback][/right]
HA!
only a small portion of this car is a business write-off... in the last week, i cannot believe i have dropped almost 10large on and into this car! :blink: :huh: yay for business write-offs!

oh and the headlights are actually just plain old bulbs.
fogs are the phillips OEM bulbs that came with the fogs from europe, high beams are Hella "cool blue" or something like that and the normal headlights are plain-jane GE bulbs i had to buy from pep-boys on my way back from cali last year.

i'll get some day pics up later today probably, i just got the car back and as you see it at 7pm last night!
ZX3TUNING,Apr 23 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:
HA!
only a small portion of this car is a business write-off... in the last week, i cannot believe i have dropped almost 10large on and into this car! :blink: :huh: yay for business write-offs!

[right][snapback]103917[/snapback][/right]
i meant it more as a joke, but man that car is looking sick, which car gets the supercharger???
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Apr 23 2005, 04:55 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNING,Apr 23 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:
HA!

[right][snapback]103917[/snapback][/right]
i meant it more as a joke, but man that car is looking sick, which car gets the supercharger???
[right][snapback]103919[/snapback][/right]

i dont think 10-grand is the cost of the rims and molding, so there is definalty something under the hood/inside by my guess B)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Mitch, i envy you...your now tied in my books for best looking foci, and with you is jay of course, gotta love that car, same with yours tho..good job!
"Sweetness!"
B) "Daylight pics please!!!"
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
i was on my way back from a g2g to take some good pics and my fuel pump conked out on me...
i'm taking it to the dealership cause there is still some warrenty left and i'm going to get the SVTF pump put in it.

i know some people at the meet took lots of pics, so i'll post those when i see them!
The tires come with raised white lettering?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
nope
you have to do that with a white paint pen.
it scrubs and flakes off because of the loads on the tires so it needs to be touched up every once in a while but it's pretty durable if you use the right pen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pics Of The Car Oscar The Grouch 14 5,377 07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Dimitri
  Updated Pics Phantom 17 3,774 05-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  New Pics Of My Car (updated) Phantom 7 2,278 09-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Updated Pics With Bodykit Installed FocusTunerzx3 18 5,752 08-21-2005, 04:03 AM
Last Post: crazikev
  Updated Pics (56k No No) FociS8nt 28 10,206 04-27-2005, 02:54 AM
Last Post: focusonthis88