Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Meet - Roll Call
So that's not this weekend but next weekend?

Imma chat with the better half again this weekend :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
1. BrooksZX3
2. crazy kid
3. ca focus
4. GapBoyPCS
5. ZOOM
6. french_connection

And possibly:
1. meford
2. NOS2Go4Me
3. scoobasteve
4. schade
5. habman
6. mason
7. penwraith

Sweet Mitch, see you there!

yeah that would be two weeks from tomorrow NOS ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I just remembered im supposed to be in montreal that weekend. if i that falls through. ill come for sure
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Apr 29 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:I just remembered im supposed to be in montreal that weekend. if i that falls through. ill come for sure
[right][snapback]105454[/snapback][/right]

excellent!
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I think I'll be able to make it.

Schade, camber bolts are easy, you can do that at BrooksZX3 then the alignment when you get home.
1. BrooksZX3
2. crazy kid
3. ca focus
4. GapBoyPCS
5. ZOOM
6. french_connection
7. j3rt

And possibly:
1. meford
2. NOS2Go4Me
3. scoobasteve
4. schade
5. habman
6. mason
7. penwraith

sweet
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Can't make it that weekend, Brooks. Wedding stuff. So it's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. Sorta. :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
OK so the time and date, also where and what lol
2000 ZX3
I am a maybe depending on my hell of a overtime rountine :lol: plsu I might need a place to crash since its a long drive and all :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I am working 7 days per.....but I will make an appearance...cause most of you guys need a father figure....

need to firm up the date though so I can lie my way out of what ever I have allready promissed people
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,May 1 2005, 09:18 PM Wrote:I am working 7 days per.....but I will make an appearance...cause most of you guys need a father figure....

need to firm up the date though so I can lie my way out of what ever I have allready promissed people
[right][snapback]105819[/snapback][/right]

lol ataboy... looking forward to seeing you!

FYI, I will have some mods just installed myself!! Gonna have Screamin Demon Coil & wires, udp, shorty ram intake, 65ml throttle body, and the SCT XCal with tuning! Should be pretty snappy. Currently I onlyl have the Tri/Ax shifter and my rims/rubber... ahh, the perf mods rule!

weeeee! I'm comin after DD1, that SRT4 doesn't stand a chance soon!
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
the first post has all the details of when and where, I just need to get a map for the out of towners for the wash place to meet at. I will get that done in the next couple days. I think if we meet around 11, that will give us lots of time to detail and cruise. My cell # is 519 281-5283.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Anyone from the Ottawa area attending?????
I'm always up for a trip to the GTA.....
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,May 4 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
[right][snapback]106463[/snapback][/right]

yeah, wierd indeed :huh:
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
ZX3guy2000,May 3 2005, 10:20 PM Wrote:Anyone from the Ottawa area attending????? 
[right][snapback]106261[/snapback][/right]

shut and I'll buy the beer :D gotta find some spare change :unsure:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,May 6 2005, 11:33 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,May 3 2005, 10:20 PM Wrote:Anyone from the Ottawa area attending?????  
[right][snapback]106261[/snapback][/right]

shut and I'll buy the beer :D gotta find some spare change :unsure:
[right][snapback]106876[/snapback][/right]
:1engrishsign:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Is this on Saturday or Sunday next week? If anyone's heading down from the GTA I'd love to hitch a ride
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yeah, it's one week from today (sat). Yes, who is coming from the GTA... I'm pretty sure that Richard (GapBoy) is coming
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
dad,May 4 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
[right][snapback]106463[/snapback][/right]

Not sure what you really meant by this.....

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London Meet? paolo 0 1,092 05-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: paolo