Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Meet - Roll Call
ok, here is the dealio:

Saturday May 14 or
Sunday May 15

Meet at 11 am for washes and detailing. 1pm Cruise to Springbank Park. Park and take some pics, tell lies and talk smack. 3pm Cruise to my place in the afternoon for some brews & BBQ. There is a grocery store and beer store and liquor store 2 minutes from my house.

I have some room if people need to stay the night and I'm sure some of the other locals can hook some people up too.

Let's do this and have some fun, london style! C'mon you GTA pimps, run from the smog for a day!

as an add-on... if everyone felt like a 45 min cruise to the lake in the afternoon we could do that then back to my place for a little party!

Anyone have any installs for that time? My buddy has a shop here about 5 min from my place ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
im in
and i think we have more smog in windsor :D
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Hamilton set the record for worst smog rating ever recorded in Ontario on 26 October 2004.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
wish I could go..

But there's a certain birthday weekend, which means I ain't driving, and if I wake up on the curb, I want to increase my chances of recognizing the neighbourhood...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'd love to go, and I do need some installs, but I dont know anyone. I've been to meets where nobody talks to the newbs and that makes for a long boring day
ca_focus,Apr 20 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:I'd love to go, and I do need some installs, but I dont know anyone. I've been to meets where nobody talks to the newbs and that makes for a long boring day
[right][snapback]103179[/snapback][/right]
i havent met anyone before either

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
ZX5focused,Apr 20 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:
ca_focus,Apr 20 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:I'd love to go, and I do need some installs, but I dont know anyone. I've been to meets where nobody talks to the newbs and that makes for a long boring day
[right][snapback]103211[/snapback][/right]

Well I don't know what guys you were hanging out with but if you're at my place you'll feel at home ;) What instals do you have to do ca?

OH, what day works for you guys? I would prefer the Saturday B)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
darkpuppet,Apr 20 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:wish I could go..

But there's a certain birthday weekend, which means I ain't driving, and if I wake up on the curb, I want to increase my chances of recognizing the neighbourhood...
[right][snapback]103174[/snapback][/right]

Too bad Steve, wish you could make it :( What birthday number is it? I have woken up not recognizing myself :blink:
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
i can do saturday

sweet :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
All I can say about the London guys is they make a guy feel at home. I went down to DD1's b-day party last year, didn't know a sole, and they treated me like a King.

I am a king.

Kiss my ass bumwipe.

Moral of the story. If your new. GOOOOOOOOOOOO. We talk to everyone. Were desperate for friends.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 21 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:All I can say about the London guys is they make a guy feel at home.  I went down to DD1's b-day party last year, didn't know a sole, and they treated me like a King.

I am a king.

Kiss my ass bumwipe.

Moral of the story.  If your new.  GOOOOOOOOOOOO.  We talk to everyone.  Were desperate for friends.
[right][snapback]103426[/snapback][/right]
does that mean ur coming?

A little far in advance for me to commit right now, but you never know.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think I might be able to make the Saturday (if I'm not dragged into work).

I'll probably be pushing 210K at that point...so hope the car doesn't blow up :lol:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Sara's best friend lives down that way, and we'd come, but it's too damn close to the wedding. Well, you never know... but it's not likely.

It's always good to see members opening their doors and BBQs for a noble cause. :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I might be able to drive across the city for this one.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Apr 22 2005, 07:36 AM Wrote:I might be able to drive across the city for this one.
[right][snapback]103601[/snapback][/right]
lol
if your car aint ready by then i want to come see it!

BrooksZX3,Apr 21 2005, 03:40 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Apr 20 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]103211[/snapback][/right]

Well I don't know what guys you were hanging out with but if you're at my place you'll feel at home ;) What instals do you have to do ca?

OH, what day works for you guys? I would prefer the Saturday B)
[right][snapback]103230[/snapback][/right]

I have to install my oil pressure and volt meter guages and get my M3 mirror signals hooked up
I might come out to this one too guys, ill confirm as the date gets closer. :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
excellent, so far:

1. BrooksZX3
2. ZX5Focused
3. ca focus
4. GapBoyPCS