Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions/ideas
Is there a wiring harness for the SVT, nobody in Scarborough has it and Metra doesnt list one? And the regular ford ones only works for the speaker plug not the power?

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Oscar the Grouch has the part number for the regular Focus single-CD harness adapter kit. I bought it but can't remember the part number. It was only 10 bucks plus tax from Stereo Plus. That was for both the speakers and the power/ground/battery for memory and clock.

Oscar, post that s**t up will ya? :D

Also remembered, he looked it up on the harness manufacturer's website, and then came in and quoted the part number as their crappy catalogues have NO listings for the Focus for some stupid reason. It was 70-7030 or 00-7070 or something like that. Most car audio / electronic "superstores" that carry harnesses keep these particular ones in stock as they actually fit a variety of Ford products.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NoiSeeVT,Apr 21 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:Is there a wiring harness for the SVT, nobody in Scarborough has it and Metra doesnt list one?  And the regular ford ones only works for the speaker plug not the power?

David
[right][snapback]103507[/snapback][/right]

to the best of my knowledge, the harnesses are the same unless you go to the blaupunkt reciever in the focus.

The regular Crappy Tire radio harness adapters work fine, thers just a bit of a trick to inserting it. ill see if i can get a picture.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold