Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Finally On! But One Problem. (pictures)
Got some what of an update becuase i actually sent them an email aying I wanted to return the kit. ATI is still looking for a place to do my custom tune for me. They may end up paying the dyno shop here to tune my car. Thats one of the possibilities. If they cant offer to replace my tune there getting the whole kit back and I well end up getting a store credit. With that I well get a different kit.

Im just in the waiting game still. The dealor who sold me the kit is pretty upset with ATI right now and trying his best to get me my parts.
Well Im still waiting??! I should have the resources to get it running fine, but kinda need the kit to get started?? :blink: I have allready contacted Diabo and they have sent me the proper codes for the chip that I will be flashing. If I do run into trouble there is a local guy here with a dyno that is a wizzard with tuning FI cars so not too concerned. I WANT MY KIT!! LOL
I could'nt Fix your brakes so I made your horn louder!
So ATI got in touch with the dealor I bought from and here is the deal. Since ATI well not accept return on any kits that have been installed but they well issue a credit for chips that wont work.

So I am getting a credit back for the chip and with that said Im also getting the car dynoed and tuned hopefully next month.
You'd think they would want to be a little more accomodating to a very new customer base. I hope you get 'er sorted out, Jay.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ATI pretty much is letting the dealor I got the kit from take over from here witch I dont think is fair to the dealor. What ever thow. The dealor I got the kit from is awsome and they are going to take good care of me.