Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focussport Sc Kits
FocusSport would like to announce the release of the FS/VF Supercharger Kit, it will be available in two stages. Stage 1 kit will give your Non-SVT Zetec Focus an increase of up to 50% in horsepower and 25% torque with 7psi. The Stage 2 with 8+psi and FocusSport Race Header is expected to give up to 65% increase in horsepower. The Stage1 Kit includes:

FocusSport/SCT engine management
Vortech V9-F SQ supercharger
CNC machined billet aluminum brackets
Roto moulded tubing
Bosch bypass pressure relief
Bosch fuel injectors
Easy installation
Completely reversible
Upgradeable
Retains good fuel economy
Quiet operation
Zero Maintenance
Optional 3-year product warranty

[Image: vfsuper-oncar.gif]
[Image: fssupercharger.gif]

Stage1 kit price: $3900cnd Plus tax and free shipping inside of Canada
Stage2 Kit price: TBA

i am already checking into the cost or price break on these kits if you already have a SCT chip and would like to get it reflashed rather than buying another one.

Also available on their own, FS/SCT chips and flashers.
FS is leading the way with SCT tuning, producing some of the cleanest and most powerfull tunes available on the market.
SCT chips for Zetec or SPI: $385cnd plus tax
SCT flashers for all Focus': $425cnd plus tax
both include free shipping inside Canada.
Additional tunes are $30cnd plus tax

package deals are available on all FS parts.
wow thats alright.. 3900$ canadian with free shipping..

good news

can you get raptors? how much are they?
ZX3T gone..
Raptors are $580cnd plus tax and i'll knock $20 off and give you free shipping if you buy with the SC kit.
Anything for the svtf yet? Great price!...that's about the same price I was quoted for the svtf jrsc.
i have heard SVT kits are "a possibility" but nothing has been confirmed to even be in testing or developement as of yet.

For SVT owners, i can get the Vortech kits if needed and the Powerworks SVT kits should be out soon, i hope! :)
ZX3TUNING,Apr 14 2005, 02:46 PM Wrote:i have heard SVT kits are "a possibility" but nothing has been confirmed to even be in testing or developement as of yet.

For SVT owners, i can get the Vortech kits if needed and the Powerworks SVT kits should be out soon, i hope! :)
[right][snapback]101580[/snapback][/right]

prices???
here is the dyno for the stage one kit:
[Image: dyno031105.jpg]
only other mods not listed on the dyno specs is an early 2000 intake manifold.
Any info on the stage 2 kits?
is the coolant tank replaced/relicated in this kit?
coolant and P/S resiviors are relocated
*grumbles about the lack of kits for the SPI once again*

I mean s**t, it's all over FocalJet and FocusFanatics - we're constantly having to come up with our own s**t time and time again. It's proven now that the SPI easily handles 200+WHP on stock internals, higher with new valvetrain components and whatnot - same as the Zetec.

I know you've said you want 5Gs or somesuch to develop something for the SPI Mitch, and I respect that... but that's it - why should YOU be doing the development? The SPI owners are being s**t on by the aftermarket F/I industry in general, and the smaller guys are attempting to take up the slack.

I guess my final point is that I don't want to be a complete guinea pig. :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 26 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:*grumbles about the lack of kits for the SPI once again*

I guess my final point is that I don't want to be a complete guinea pig. :(
[right][snapback]104571[/snapback][/right]

Should of got the zetec. :P

No, but seriously, Ford's intention was the Zetec to be 'done up' not their gas mieleage car. <_<

I completely understand the aftermarket croud, why touch a car that 90% of the population uses for decent gas mileage and not tire kickin performance.
:iono:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
The differences between the two engines in terms of performance vs mileage isn't all that great. It's stereotyping, plain and simple.

Just a quick glance through the 'Jet shows you how much power the SPI can run, and run reliably. Given the fact all of the systems are home-grown, I'm impressed.

It doesn't matter, really. There's finally a Screamin' Demon coilpack and LiveWires for the SPI, now. After the UDP, I know what my next mod will be as far as engine/electrical goes. :D

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 26 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:The differences between the two engines in terms of performance vs mileage isn't all that great. It's stereotyping, plain and simple.

Just a quick glance through the 'Jet shows you how much power the SPI can run, and run reliably. Given the fact all of the systems are home-grown, I'm impressed.

It doesn't matter, really. There's finally a Screamin' Demon coilpack and LiveWires for the SPI, now. After the UDP, I know what my next mod will be as far as engine/electrical goes. :D
[right][snapback]104655[/snapback][/right]

Your not seeing the point tho.

You and the guys on FJ are "one of". Aftermarket part makers dont care about you guys. Sorry to say it but its true. They want money, and who's willing to pour 5K into an SPI for a supercharger or turbo.....not many....there is some people, just not enuff to justify making actual kits.

Should have gone with a Zetec. :P
Nah, cause I don't think I'm going to spend another 5K on it this year. Maybe next year :)

There are a LOT of SPI sedans on the road, and a LOT of guys who are willing to spend the green. The "industry" is just too lazy to contact the right sources to get a dedication of cash for the project.

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 26 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:Nah, cause I don't think I'm going to spend another 5K on it this year. Maybe next year :)

There are a LOT of SPI sedans on the road, and a LOT of guys who are willing to spend the green. The "industry" is just too lazy to contact the right sources to get a dedication of cash for the project.
[right][snapback]104663[/snapback][/right]

Oh I beleive you when you say theres a lot of SPI's on the road, but I dont beleive theres *lots* of people wanting to tune up an SPI. Maybe the guys here and on FJ, but by no means thats "a lot" compared to the 80 million old ladies driving them.

If they're was that many as you say, the industry would have been all over it. They're in it for money, right? If there was money to be made, the industry would have cracked the SPI market by now. But there isnt, so its not that their lazy, their isnt any money in it.

To me, most people that bought the focus for tuning purposes started with the right power plant. The Zetec. B)

EDIT: Adam, Im not trying to be an ass, not at all. Trying to say my point. I'd love for you to prove me wrong with a 200Hp SPI. SPI or Zetec, I dont really care as long as it moves. ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 26 2005, 06:18 PM Wrote:Nah, cause I don't think I'm going to spend another 5K on it this year. Maybe next year :)

[right][snapback]104663[/snapback][/right]

you spent 5K on your car already?? :blink:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
No two ways about it, Nate... the DOHC motor deserves the majority of the tuner love... it's the same as the Honda B-series vs. D-series argument. I'm just saying that the D-series even has tuner parts, but not the SPI.

I'd love to have the time and cash to say "Here Mitch, turbo this prick!" but it's a daily driver and I can't afford to lose it for days/weeks at a time.

Like I've always said, the next car will either be a Mustang or a SVT Focus. :)

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 26 2005, 02:43 PM Wrote:No two ways about it, Nate... the DOHC motor deserves the majority of the tuner love... it's the same as the Honda B-series vs. D-series argument. I'm just saying that the D-series even has tuner parts, but not the SPI.

I'd love to have the time and cash to say "Here Mitch, turbo this prick!" but it's a daily driver and I can't afford to lose it for days/weeks at a time.

Like I've always said, the next car will either be a Mustang or a SVT Focus. :)
[right][snapback]104670[/snapback][/right]

At least your next car is a ford.

I cannot say the same at all. <_<

Ford really turned me off from their products selling me the focus. If it wasnt for what I've done to the car to make it better I would have sold it a long time ago.