Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***reminder*** Friday At Sholess Joes On King!
paolo,Apr 14 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:sure, drop it off at my work before you head to the meet, I'll unlock it for free too I hafta anyway, since the triplets 9.73R flash autolocks the handset to fido (302-37)
[right][snapback]101766[/snapback][/right]

I wasn't really planning on going downtown before the meet, but I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I'll leave it with you and get it off you Saturday. Think you can throw it in a v400 housing :P anyway, we'll talk tomorrow
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Dammit .. dont think ill be there anymore. I think I may be somewhere else. We'll see... I will try to make a late night appearance.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
t-minus 1 hour, and then I'm walking up there...

give me a shout on my celly 416-409-9950 if you get lost or can't find the table with the fat guy..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

soooooo,

we're all sitting here, surfing via wifi, wondering where Anthony is......

p.s. it's 8pm...ANTHONY WHERE ARE YOU??

and, yes, you can type posts via your ipaq and wifi at the bar....

20 more minutes and you're going to be the first drunk ban EVER!

Well it's 8:09 and so far it's just Steve, Mike, Brian, and me. Waiting on all you other fuktards.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
al, call my cell in the next 10 mins or SMS me
My other ride is your Mom
and OI'm home..

sorry to miss ya guys.. .was a great meet otherwise!

hopefully next time!

4 men drinking beer, one of whom was so drunk he was wirelessly posting on FC from his handheld... haha crazy s**t
2000 Black ZX3
LOL it was a lot of fun guys, Thanks Meford for picking up the tab! You're the greatest Fuktard ever!

For the rest of you guys that didn't show up, where were you?
MAlby7,Apr 16 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:LOL it was a lot of fun guys, Thanks Meford for picking up the tab!  You're the greatest Fuktard ever!

For the rest of you guys that didn't show up, where were you?
[right][snapback]102005[/snapback][/right]

no kidding.. thanks for picking up the tab meford! .. i was able to splurge and take a cab home lastnight...

the more I think about it.. I hope everything is alright in the house of AnthonyD... :ph34r:

now, if you don't mind, I'll be getting back to my work

Bah. who goes home at 8pm when your out drinking... if you guys stayed a bit later, I would have came by, its only a couple mins walk from my work. But when I called a few of yous to see what was up, you all left..
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Apr 16 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:Bah. who goes home at 8pm when your out drinking... if you guys stayed a bit later, I would have came by, its only a couple mins walk from my work. But when I called a few of yous to see what was up, you all left..
[right][snapback]102009[/snapback][/right]

we left after 9

paolo,Apr 16 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:Bah. who goes home at 8pm when your out drinking... if you guys stayed a bit later, I would have came by, its only a couple mins walk from my work. But when I called a few of yous to see what was up, you all left..
[right][snapback]102009[/snapback][/right]

Get the hint? :lol: <_< :lol:

I had to go to Guelph to see Anthony for some great deals. picked up a wide ban A/F and boost guage. Yes Steve, the same one you have.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 16 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:I had to go to Guelph to see Anthony for some great deals.  picked up a wide ban A/F and boost guage.  Yes Steve, the same one you have.
[right][snapback]102033[/snapback][/right]

so is it a race to see who gets theirs installed first?

you had a head start

meford4u,Apr 16 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:you had a head start
[right][snapback]102042[/snapback][/right]

I had a weekend planned to do it... but had the wrong guage pod, so put it off till after my trip home.

then the car was broken into, and I waited FOREVER for the guage pod to come in.. finally got it just before winter, but haven't had a chance to install everything.

how long is forever? Anthony told me the first week of May. Let's hope

Sorry to miss you guys.

I got into it pretty bad with Jenn on Thursday night....

Going out with the boys would have been hazardous to my health.

I'll be there next time.... Sorry fellas.
meford4u,Apr 16 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:how long is forever?  Anthony told me the first week of May.  Let's hope
[right][snapback]102052[/snapback][/right]

see.. PI took only a couple weeks at most... took me a month to pick it up tho.

But at the beginning of summer last year, anthony couldn't promise under 3 weeks... so i went to steeda who said 'next day' so I could do it that weekend.

I got my entire steeda order except the pod which came a month later and then was the wrong one.... so i turned to PI, and when the pod came in, work blew up..

ANTHONYD,Apr 16 2005, 06:09 PM Wrote:Sorry to miss you guys.

I got into it pretty bad with Jenn on Thursday night....

Going out with the boys would have been hazardous to my health.

I'll be there next time.... Sorry fellas.
[right][snapback]102053[/snapback][/right]

no problemo man... sorry you couldn't come out.. hope things are better.