Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Racing Rims
hey mitch, ok, while i just noticed these rims on focusracing.com, and i'm really growing liking to them, can you get me a price for them if you can. Thanks

[Image: cost140.jpg]

[Image: cost160.jpg]
i don't carry them but i can get them.
however i wont be able to check into the price untill monday or tuesday.
are you in a rush to get them?

often when shipping rims, any savings i can pass along to you often get eaten up in the costs of shipping to you. it can be cheaper to buy from a local dealership but we will figure that out once i get you a price!
sounds good mitch, and no, i'm not really in a rush, just curious as to how much i'm gonna have to start putting away, thanks again
they are not really all that cheap.... :blink:
i got some odd numbers for the wheels, the gunmetal wheels are $45 cheaper than the other colors from one place. i am going to call tomorrow and double check these prices because i am totally not happy with them but:

the bottom pic, the wheels are:
gold: $290
black: $290
white: $290
Gunmetal: $245

as for the top wheels, they did not have a price listing for them and will call me back tomorrow.
alright, thanks mitch
Steeda.ca has a really good price on these rims, plus you would save a lot on shipping.
seanhyland motorsports
decent pricing
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17" Momo Racing Rims GFXjamie 12 5,646 01-21-2009, 06:05 AM
Last Post: GFXjamie