Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fc Tb Gb
if we can get 5 people together i can do pretty much any FC TB for $300cnd plus tax and shipping, 10 people and i'll do $280cnd plus plus. if we surpass that i will figure out another discount level.

FC discontinued all the colours but black and silver and this pricing is good for all FC TBs.

money must be in by april 19th 8pm pst order will be placed on thursday the 21st and the TBs(assuming they are all instock) will be shipped out late the following wee to you guys.

group shipping is available but MUST BE ORGANIZED BEFORE placing your order(s) and noted in your payment.

Paypal works best but money orders will also be accepted aswell, please send via registered mail so you KNOW that i have recieved it.

paypal: sales@zx3tuning.com
$280 for a TB. Come on ppl lets do this :D
Quote:paypal: sales@zxtuning.com

Probably supposed to be sales@zx3tuning.com

Just a heads up.
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 29 2005 Wrote:
Quote:paypal: sales@zxtuning.com

Probably supposed to be sales@zx3tuning.com

Just a heads up.
[right][snapback]97461[/snapback][/right]
thanks! :)
If you've got 4 or more please e-mail me ASAP and I'll contact you.
Do they all have to be the same application? (SVT 4 ME)

zedeater@yahoo.ca
the deal is for all applications with no set amount needed for any one application.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 30 2005, 05:17 AM Wrote:$280 for a TB. Come on ppl lets do this :D
[right][snapback]97459[/snapback][/right]

Its a good price, but you know that with boost this part is completly worthless right? just for bling, no power gain whatsoever.

my 0.02$
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
that is not entirely true.
it depends on the type and level of boost being used.
ZX3TUNING,Apr 2 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:that is not entirely true.
it depends on the type and level of boost being used.
[right][snapback]98499[/snapback][/right]

I was talking in jay's setup, since he will have the TB after the boost. the case where it wouldnt be true is if he had the TB before the boost.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
works good on my stock ......I like it....as for price I paid 290 a year ago with out group buy...but ya not a bad price really.....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges