Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauges Finally In.
Got the 2 gauges in. Got to put the boost in still gauge in still. Once this is done I can pick up my wideband/data logger. Still have to paint the rings along with the rest of the interior.

I think it looks buch better with the angle rings in then just letting them sit in there. From the driver side I can read them really good to.

[Image: Picture312_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture310_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture309_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture313_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture314_27Mar05.jpg]
Nice work Jay!
Not personally a fan of the location and how much they stick out, but nice work.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
looks good. will look a lot better once everything else is painted.
'03 Focus SVT
that does look pimp jay, i really like :)
night shot? back lit same as dash?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:night shot? back lit same as dash?
[right][snapback]96890[/snapback][/right]

im confused? lol
Very nice. I wasn't initially a fan of gauges to the right of the stereo / HVAC cluster, but you've impressed me :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I really dont like that location either, but you did some nice work their Jay!! :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZX3TUNR,Mar 27 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:night shot? back lit same as dash?
[right][snapback]96890[/snapback][/right]

im confused? lol
[right][snapback]96902[/snapback][/right]

He wants to know if the guages light up the same color as your dash.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Looks sweet Jay!

I never understood the whole position of putting them over there.... But hey, if you like it... that's all that counts!
Yeah I personally prefer the A pillar look but you did a good job on the install. Looks pro......
Thanks guys.

Few reason why I chose to put the guages over there. The main reason was becuase of my size I allready find the pillar to be a problem at some times on left turns. I drove a few cars with a pillar pod and its even worse. Like a big blind spot.

So I figure to get more of a show look i would install them there and just to be different.

Im having 2nd thoughts about a oil gauge. LOL Even thow Im doing a copper line. I dunno.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 28 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:Thanks guys.

Few reason why I chose to put the guages over there. The main reason was becuase of my size I allready find the pillar to be a problem at some times on left turns. I drove a few cars with a pillar pod and its even worse. Like a big blind spot.

So I figure to get more of a show look i would install them there and just to be different.

Im having 2nd thoughts about a oil gauge. LOL Even thow Im doing a copper line. I dunno.
[right][snapback]97101[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I forgot how close to the steering wheel you have to sit. Makes perfect sense how that pillar would be in the way......