Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Looking For Hids?
click
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
dang i want those lights
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
They are truly an oustanding product, I've had mine on since Nov 02. That is a very good price.

What other economy car has the option of real factory OEM HID's and not some half-ass conversion? I can only think of one maybe two depending on how you define economy cars. That being any base Impreza ($23G) could take USDM STi HID's and then there is the MINI (not sure where they start $ wise?).

As for instal, if I can do it anyone can.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
First set lasted me from August 2002 to January 2003. The second set have been going strong since (except for a city light that I need to replace).

Although, either the light output seems to have gone down, or they need a bit of adjusting. Still, a worthwhile investment for a Focus :)

Install...wasn't it about 10 people and a good four hours on mine? :rolleyes:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I love mine
Run your car, not your mouth
s**t double post please delete
Run your car, not your mouth
They do look sharp.

If I was happy and planning on keeping this car, I would have certainly scooped a pair of these.