Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Price..?
Do someone know the list price of the head unit CLARION ProAudio DXZ635MP in canadian money?
if you find the american price, search for a cash converter on yahoo or google, then just convert the funds
its roughly 180 cdn!

if i was you id go buy the DXZ745MP, its around 350.
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
i would actually go with this years model line. much better units IMO. aso a lil less expensive then last years models. if your interested in clarion PM me and ill see what i can do for you.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
bigman,Mar 25 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:i would actually go with this years model line.  much better units IMO.  aso a lil less expensive then last years models.  if your interested in clarion PM me and ill see what i can do for you.
[right][snapback]96479[/snapback][/right]

i forget the model number but there is a new clarion all silver and touch screen...it looks sik..

I agree with glenn...the 745MP is an amazing unit..
im not a fan of touch screens... greasy fingerprints all over it... yuck!
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
microbunny,Mar 25 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:
bigman,Mar 25 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:i would actually go with this years model line.  much better units IMO.  aso a lil less expensive then last years models.  if your interested in clarion PM me and ill see what i can do for you.

i forget the model number but there is a new clarion all silver and touch screen...it looks sik..

[right][snapback]96486[/snapback][/right]

My son is putting the new clarion unit in his car on Tuesday. retails for $799. The screen is colored and much easiers to use than last years model. We'll let everyone know how is it and maybe post some pics of it. It also interfaces with the Ipod which he has.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Mar 27 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Mar 25 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]96486[/snapback][/right]

My son is putting the new clarion unit in his car on Tuesday. retails for $799. The screen is colored and much easiers to use than last years model. We'll let everyone know how is it and maybe post some pics of it. It also interfaces with the Ipod which he has.
[right][snapback]96781[/snapback][/right]

Yeh it's a sik headunit...hes gonna really like it...

post pics
955 or 855? i could do better then that.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
I beleive he is getting the 955.The price is what they retailed them for to regular customers, but we are special. Usually get a good discount. I'll know tomorrow what the actual price is when we do a little more haggling. They have done all our stereo systems for us including the surround sound system in our house.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173