Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Likes My Car...............
So I leave Loblaws this afternoon accompanied by Mini-2001 ZTS in my chrome and leather clad splendour and a liquid gray ZX3 driven by a younger guy comes zooming out behind me studying the cars rear for a while then getting in front to look back at the front profile and then beside me at a light and still looking.

I was in full winter mode with MACH's and yellow fogs blazing DUE TO A STUPID SNOW STORM last week of March, oh and still have my knobby tires and black steel 15's on still. I'm sure I was quite a sight.

Anyway I thought it was funny. I remember some guy almost got into an accident staring at it a year or so ago.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Always wonder what the other guy is thinking while they are looking at your car.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Mar 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:Always wonder what the other guy is thinking while they are looking at your car.
[right][snapback]96049[/snapback][/right]
Me too.

I wish I had a: "my other car is a WRX bumper sticker"

;)

Just kidding, I've been very happy with the Focus for quite a while now (must be the aftermarket parts). It's PDQ for an auto and that is from a guy who spends the rest of his time in a 5 spd WRX. I had always planned my mods to: boost roll-on accel, mid range, highway passing, on ramp acelleration and it does it really well now...........and how.

I never cared for 0-60 or 1/4 mile.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Mar 23 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:I wish I had a: "my other car is a WRX bumper sticker"
;)

You could alway get one made.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
2001 ZTS,Mar 23 2005, 11:15 PM Wrote:... very happy with the Focus for quite a while now (must be the aftermarket parts)
[right][snapback]96070[/snapback][/right]

see signature. :lol: ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i remmember in the McDonalds Drive through like 2 years ago, with my GF and her friend, this guy in front of me in a ZX3 go out in the drive through and came up and knocked on me window...

he was like "yo your car is serious! where do yuo get your parts and work done?" all this stuff...

talked to him for like a minute and then i saw my McNUggets were ready and he got back in...

my gf is like "thats awsome he got out and complimented you on your car!! arnt you flattered!"...i was kinda, but i just acted liek it was nothing...

but inside i was like "bow chica bow!"
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Blinded by the KA-BLING!