Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various Stuff
Hey mitch, looking for that lamin-x head/tail light tinting stuff. I've got light covers right now. and want to maintain the "blacked out" look with something less bulky. Do you carry it/can you get it? Will it look completely blacked out as the light covers do? How much is it for head and tail lights?

Also just wondering if you know anyone parting with a black/primed SVT bumper? thanks :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
i have a set of smoked Lamin-X headlight covers, they wont have the full blackout effect but i think you'll like them.
i don't have anything for the tails in stock right now but can order them.

as they are a film you lay over the lights like the tint on windows, they wont have any bulk to them.
What are the Lamin-X headlight kits worth? (preferably yellow if that changes the cost)
prices for headlights with either the 00-04 fogs or SVT with fogs are $95cnd Shipped
the headlight kits are $80cnd shipped
fog light kits for the SVT or 00-04 are $30cnd shipped

there is no difference in price in the colour.
colours available are smoked, clear, yellow or blue.

you can mix and match if you like.

Nothing that will give it that blacked out look tho? Take a look at the pics of my car in the members section and you'll see what the tails look like now.. I wanna keep that effect.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
i cannot find any pics of your car that still work, got some fresh links?