Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale On The Jet
MMMMM....ZTS

not a bad price too...for 366 km's
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I would have to disagree with the price. I paid $18k Can. shipped for our car and it had alot more done to it than the sedan. Christ, it was already boosted.

I'd rather have bluetoy's car.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 21 2005, 04:55 PM Wrote:I would have to disagree with the price.  I paid $18k Can. shipped for our car and it had alot more done to it than the sedan.  Christ, it was already boosted.

I'd rather have bluetoy's car.
[right][snapback]95394[/snapback][/right]

Moi Aussi esti.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It's very Euro, and apparently very undriveable. The complete lack of warranty worries me... not sure why? :blink:

It's nice fo sho... but too damn RED.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I guarantee that car would have more problems than even mine.
ANTHONYD,Mar 22 2005, 12:53 AM Wrote:I guarantee that car would have more problems than even mine.
[right][snapback]95466[/snapback][/right]

I suppose it is something I have missed out on by not being on FJ. :rolleyes:

That is two posts in a row, what have they done to it to give it such a reputation for high maintenance and undrivability?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!