Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Makes This Front Bumper & Lip Assem. Piece...?
I'm looking for a nice front bumper and this is it just wish I knew who makes the kit? If not what kit was used to start with?

http://www.focusonthebeach.com/kristina/Se...es/IMG_2555.jpg

http://www.focusonthebeach.com/kristina/Se...es/IMG_2546.jpg

and...
http://www.f2focus.com/phpwcms2/phpwcms_tm..._rOldq74ckG.jpg
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I'm not 100% sure but I do think it is the APC kit.
I like it, APC or not.
I'll have to agree with Malby I believe this is the APC Transformer Kit or something along those lines.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
I don't think it's APC, nope too nice to be APC

Pretty sure it was a concept kit, but i'm not sure if they ever got it off the ground

the banner on the car says "evolution in motion"

I think they're on FJ
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Looks like the car needs a snowplow.

Not feeling it.
Looks all right.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Isnt that HotrodKris and spongebob's design?? :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Mar 17 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:Isnt that HotrodKris and spongebob's design?? :huh:
[right][snapback]94215[/snapback][/right]

Thats's it my bad, I don't know if they still have it though
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
Definitely NOT APC......
I don't know who makes the kit, but I'm in love with the wheels fo sho. :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That was the bumper that Hodrodkris on Focaljet had on their sedan at the last big car show.. From what I heard, the design got ripped off by some other company who is making the kits so not too sure who's making them. Definitely someone on FJ would know though..

It's a really nice bumper, only thing is it doesnt have any side marker lights on the bumper since the show car had the euro fenders with side markers in them. Just keep in mind that it wont be "technically" legal on the road because of the front/side signal/reflector issue, unless you locate a signal light somewhere on the side of the car.
Not my cup of tea.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
guilty,Mar 17 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:That was the bumper that Hodrodkris on Focaljet had on their sedan at the last big car show.. From what I heard, the design got ripped off by some other company who is making the kits so not too sure who's making them.  Definitely someone on FJ would know though..

It's a really nice bumper, only thing is it doesnt have any side marker lights on the bumper since the show car had the euro fenders with side markers in them.  Just keep in mind that it wont be "technically" legal on the road because of the front/side signal/reflector issue, unless you locate a signal light somewhere on the side of the car.
[right][snapback]94246[/snapback][/right]

More info on the ripoff here....

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...age=0&fpart=all
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
"That's it!' "Thanks flo"
( the ed-ad even use pics of the red&blk focus for the side skirts.)

The "PRO-DTM" designed by "Kristina Biane" of "evolution in motion"
If you haven't checked out her website do so "Now".

http://www.xistina.com/
"Focus On The Road!"

nice enough kit...aftermarket side markers would keep it legal here, no?

I don't care much for flame effects and hood vents in the last pic though.

I *love* those black wheels though...that style looks great on so many cars...what are they? (I know nothing about wheels)
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Yah! but it looks like the design was produced without the designers consent and sold as ED's own product!
Stolen!!(makes one mad.)
"Focus On The Road!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Price for an svt front bumper MuskokaZX3 3 3,071 03-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: MuskokaZX3
  Focus Gfx (front Bumper) mikeb777 6 6,626 09-18-2006, 06:04 AM
Last Post: mikeb777
  Front Bumper wadem 8 4,597 05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001