Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Grill And Make Old Stuff New Again...
Well after I couldn't find a damn 13mm deep socket, I decided to put on my new grill...I don't know I think I may night shate it :P

[Image: newgrill.jpg]

Also not really a post your ride thing, but I had a FC high flow cat that was all ugly looking and a ford racing header that was all discoloured. fireball made them new again with a freash ceramic coat that won't discolour..apparently....too bad they go under the hood...

[Image: header1.jpg]
[Image: header2.jpg]

[Image: cat1.jpg]
[Image: cat2.jpg]
hey, nice grill..is that micro's old grill? cuase if not, i'd like to know where you picked it up from :) , and your headers, good job! they look nice
Looks good dude.

Okay, this is super offtopic:

Does an aftermarket shorty header really affect your stock cat?
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 16 2005 Wrote:Looks good dude.

[right][snapback]94160[/snapback][/right]

It did mine! destroyed the insides and restricted air flow big time.........

But some people get lucky and never have a problem!?!?!? :blink:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
WHAT A CRAPPY GRILLE....

I THINK YOU BETTER CALL FORD AND TELL EM THE AMBER DYE LEAKED OUT OF YOUR GRILLE LENSES.

iT'S CALLED FORD'S 'AMBER ALERT' RECALL :lol:
microbunny,Mar 17 2005, 08:02 AM Wrote:WHAT A CRAPPY GRILLE....

I THINK YOU BETTER CALL FORD AND TELL EM THE AMBER DYE LEAKED OUT OF YOUR GRILLE LENSES.

[right][snapback]94186[/snapback][/right]

I did, and they sold me a quart of amber blinker fluid. Damn that shiat is expensive!
hardk0re,Mar 17 2005, 08:09 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Mar 17 2005, 08:02 AM Wrote:WHAT A CRAPPY GRILLE....

[right][snapback]94186[/snapback][/right]

I did, and they sold me a quart of amber blinker fluid. Damn that shiat is expensive!
[right][snapback]94189[/snapback][/right]

i KNOW...I bought the Sylvania Silverstar 'ultra-bright look of h.i.d.' blinker fluid and cleaner and it spilled in the garage.....

Now my floor is madd tyte yo
Looks good.
SL8RZZX3,Mar 17 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 16 2005 Wrote:Looks good dude.

[right][snapback]94160[/snapback][/right]

It did mine! destroyed the insides and restricted air flow big time.........

But some people get lucky and never have a problem!?!?!? :blink:
[right][snapback]94182[/snapback][/right]

I'm one of the lucky ones he's talking about. I've had a Focusport shorty for more than 3 years now and no problem. The lack of problems was confirmed by an emmision test too.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Tint that grille like it's... second-hand? :P

Kidding, it actually looks decent like that with the Hellas for some reason to me. I think too much of a dark front end on that car detracts from the overall look.

Awesome pictures. I want my "thumbsup" smiley... DAN!!!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I think the grille looks sweet as is. Don't night shade it. :)
Why is it that things always look better on the dood's car then it did on your own..

:huh: ARRGHH :lol: