Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K&n Cone Filter
Well I went and ordered and picked up my K&N Cone Filter for my SPI Focus. I got the RE-0930 as was stated in one of Nos4Me2Go's post. Is there anythign else that I will need before I clip this thing to the MAF? Will the CrankCase breather be ok if its left on the airbox or should I get a crankcase filter?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
I'm not sure what the SPI crankcase breather tube looks like or how it's connected to the air box (stock) but I know on the Zetec intakes, if you put on a cone filter and remove the box you DO need to put on a breather filter on the crankcase breather tube so as for the SPI, yes you will need to do that also.
I told you! Now you're on a steady diet of small children!

:D

This is one time where it's not a bad thing to "suck hard"... and the ONLY time. :D :lol:

[EDIT] - *smack* I told you to drop by the house and I'd show you what to do with the lower half of the airbox! *shakes fist*

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cone Filter ddore1986 31 9,714 04-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  K+n 3" Cone Filter NOS2Go4Me 9 3,165 01-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me