Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zx3
spotted a black ZX3 on bovaird near chinguacousy rd heading west @ 5:pmish ....

lowered, loud exhaust, tints, blacked out wheels

i was in a black golf...but you likely didn't see me since i was coming off a sde street west of Ching on to west bovaird
So, if my exaust is loud now than what it's gonna be like with the header package that i'm gonna install this spring?. Oh ya thta was me leaving work today. Btw, did the drop look familiar Anthony?... :lol:
vealzx3,Mar 7 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:So, if my exaust is loud now than what it's gonna be like with the header package that i'm gonna install this spring?. Oh ya thta was me leaving work today. Btw, did the drop look familiar Anthony?... :lol:
[right][snapback]92059[/snapback][/right]

ahhhh...i didn't think my Focus sat that low....i guess it did! hahaha i think the black on black made it look lower on your car.

i think it was loud because of the gear you were cruisin' in and the RPM the engine was at...sounded somewhere around 3300-3600rpm ish...

AAAHH, Ya I was rpm'in high now that I recall. I have a dirty maf and I'm just to lazy to clean it right now. Mybe you didn't notice that I had "body enhancements" on the car, probably makes the car look real low (even though it is B) ).
vealzx3,Mar 7 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:AAAHH, Ya I was rpm'in high now that I recall. I have a dirty maf and I'm just to lazy to clean it right now. Mybe you didn't notice that I had "body enhancements" on the car, probably makes the car look real low (even though it is B) ).
[right][snapback]92066[/snapback][/right]

oh yea...i forgot...i saw sideskirts on it too...forgot to mention that