Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Turbo Zx3
Hello guys, heres some pics of my zx3 (sorry, not the greatest pictures)

I hate winter!...

[Image: f4f9feab.jpg]
[Image: f4f9feb0.jpg]
[Image: f4f9fed4.jpg]
Pressurizedzx3
IHI rhf5 vf34(12psi),SCT,bosch 42's,KN,no egr,denso itv22,170 thermo,3"trubendz exhaust,24x12x3fmic, 70mm svt maf,HKS bov,prothane lower mount,autometer,AEM wideband,onorthodox pulley...still missing something
:hi:
I'm assuimg you've had your car to a 1/4 mile strip, if so what are your times.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
:ph34r: Deadly sleeper!!!.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
nice I like turbos :)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Pics of the turbo setup... please :D
Thanks guys, really appreciated! As for performance i've manage to a couple of passes with a manual 350z and i was faster (i was pretty impressed!) but for the times' well not yet...
Heres another pic:

[Image: f4f9feba.jpg]
Pressurizedzx3
IHI rhf5 vf34(12psi),SCT,bosch 42's,KN,no egr,denso itv22,170 thermo,3"trubendz exhaust,24x12x3fmic, 70mm svt maf,HKS bov,prothane lower mount,autometer,AEM wideband,onorthodox pulley...still missing something
salut dave

my old car had looked a bit like your by times, it morphed a lot but I ran the same exterior as your... :lol:

cool to get a new "frenchy" I assume.

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
nice work!!

I also like the location where you installed you gauges.
Just wondering is there drill bit the can cut the hole to the size of the gauges?
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
Welcome :D

That engine bay looks tight.

Hey Jaspher there is a drill bit that you can get that matches the exact size of a standard size gauge. Thats what I used for my gauges.
cool engine bay and nice rims... what else do u plan on doing? bodykit perhaps?
My other ride is your Mom
Nice Ride! Your black stock rims are they just for winter ?
Or is it all sleeper "catch'em napp'n" style?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I see you used a stock manifold .. did you do the whole setup yourself? I assume you did.. looks good though.. if it works, it works ;)

where did you get that elbow at the TB, i need a clean smooth one like that..
*EDIT
Also, where'd you get it tuned

Bienvenue sur le forum B)
ZX3T gone..
Did you do anything with th PCV system? Or did you just leave it stock and put a chatch can on the Valve Cover Breather?

Were all going to whore your turbo knowledge :)
Stock MAF in 70mm hosing heh? How is that working for ya? Any issues?

Are you running a front mount IC?

More pics of the setup would be hot.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Gotta love BOOOOOOST! I really don't like the steering wheel but yeah, all else is nice.......

As for the gauges i just used a 2inch hole saw and the they went straight in with just the needed pressure to stay there.
The stock maf in 70mm tube actually works great(with a chip).Drivability is as good as stock well... better since i have lots more power!
I'm also running FMIC.Should post pics of that later because i have to borrow the cam to make photos.
As for the pcv system well i dont like it, this week should vent it to atmosphere with two ID5/8 tube in fender.If someone interested with catch can let me know.
For the elbow had a 2.5inch bent at my shop...
The chip was tuned by focus-power (Tom)Quite conservative on timing and fuel but it's really good actually i can run more boost from time to time.
I had custom mani but it tends to crack so i braced the stock one and it does a real good job, but i have to admit that it's ugly.
AS for styling well im pretty conservative as you can see(pics are bad cos the car looks nicer for real).
The rims are actually the ones i use in the summer with wider tires.Will have them repainted soon.
Pressurizedzx3
dave tremblay,Mar 3 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:I just used a 2inch hole saw and the gauges went straight in with just the needed pressure to stay there.
[right][snapback]90973[/snapback][/right]

Quote:Stock MAF in 70mm hosing heh? How is that working for ya? Any issues?

Are you running a front mount IC?

More pics of the setup would be hot.

:unsure: ;)
for some reason i thought the elbow was in pvc or some plastic.. almost looks like the stock piece.. i wonder if 2.5 fits directly over the TB or did you have like a little adapter welded on there..

your piping is 2.5 all the way? or just after turbo

i see your battery was moved sideways.. i was thinking of relocating my to the airbox location but i've been too lazy to make a box for it hehe

if you get the camera and more pics, post em in here

interesting setup
ZX3T gone..
2.5 piping is only after the intercooler(before is 2).I will move the battery where the original air box was.Also all the piping will be re-made because the location is not great.
As for the elbow i've made a small adapter and for sure i will post other pics as soon as the new setup is "partially" finished.
Pressurizedzx3
Berin, what size are you going with the T25?

EDIT: Dave, Tom's tune? Was it a mail order thing...