Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo Sound
scoobasteve,Feb 23 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Poor N00b
[right][snapback]88732[/snapback][/right]

this isnt even being a noob...this is just plain retarded...what goes through peoples heads.

someone find the fake BOV for him too. :rolleyes:
are you fisting me?? tell me this guy is joking...

well thats a really bad first impression, throw him to the wolves :ph34r:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
STOOPID newb.
Oh by the way, Welcome to focuscanada.net, glad you could stop in, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post in our friendly community-oriented discussion forums with other enthuasiasts such as yourself.
^^ :rofl:

I missed yo call, mang. Was in a training session. I'll Skype you later from home.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Now this discussion is more like.

FUKTARD

And only 8 posts. Impressive
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
there was even a news story, this might help
News
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
[Image: RiceBoy.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Cut an inch hole in your filter and youll get a whistle like a turbo spool like you wouldnt believe... ha ha ...

But I think the original poster was joking...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Feb 24 2005, 12: Wrote:But I think the original poster was joking...
[right][snapback]88823[/snapback][/right]

Very nice of you to open that "window" Dan. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I have to be nice sometimes.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
2001 ZTS,Feb 23 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Feb 24 2005, 12: Wrote:But I think the original poster was joking...
[right][snapback]88823[/snapback][/right]

Very nice of you to open that "window" Dan. ;)
[right][snapback]88833[/snapback][/right]

Let's hope the poster doesn't "jump through"!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
C'mon guyz, I admit I am a NOOB, but DAMN, some of u are just pushing it. I thought this was a fair question for a fair forum, but for fucks sake, give me a chance! I'm really dissappointed in how most of u responded. This is basically the only cool Canadian Focus forum, and I was just tryin to fit in. Next time I'll ask if I can post my supposedly stupid question.

MORONS
C'mon guyz, I admit I am a NOOB, but DAMN, some of u are just pushing it. I thought this was a fair question for a fair forum, but for fucks sake, give me a chance! I'm really disappointed in how most of u responded. This is basically the only cool Canadian Focus forum, and I was just tryin to fit in. Next time I'll ask if I can post my supposedly stupid question.

MORONS
KADOOMENT95,Feb 24 2005, 03:06 AM Wrote:This is basically the only cool Canadian Focus forum, and I was just tryin to fit in.
[right][snapback]88888[/snapback][/right]

yep i knew it.. lots of MaDD TiTe RiDeZ on this board

KADOOMENT95,Feb 23 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:C'mon guyz, I admit I am a NOOB, but DAMN, some of u are just pushing it. I thought this was a fair question for a fair forum, but for fucks sake, give me a chance! I'm really disappointed in how most of u responded. This is basically the only cool Canadian Focus forum, and I was just tryin to fit in. Next time I'll ask if I can post my supposedly stupid question.

MORONS
[right][snapback]88889[/snapback][/right]

SERIOUSLY, THAT WAS TERRIFIC...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SUCK JERKASS
I welcome you and encourage you to stay only because IT TOOK BIG BALLS TO REPLY AFTER THAT QUESTION.

Best advice for this place is buy "go" over "show" 99% of the time even if it takes years to save for "go". This is why we are better than other sites.

Welcome, you can stay now!, you are worthy despite the double post. ;)

EDIT: everyone rode microbunny hard for his 1st post about his Honda kill story on the 400: "then the ZETEC kicked in" sort of s**t it was. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
and understand that when say your a jerkass, you're still a jerkass, but I say it from the heart!
Ya, well I was really pissed off, but anyway, I'm not gonna leave after a stupid thing like that happens. Thanks '01 ZTS. Microbunny, I definetly understand it comes from the heart. :P
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS