Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo Sound
KADOOMENT95,Feb 23 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:Ya, well I was really pissed off, but anyway, I'm not gonna leave after a stupid thing like that happens. Thanks '01 ZTS. Microbunny, I definetly understand it comes from the heart. :P
[right][snapback]88897[/snapback][/right]

Don't listen to 2001zts he smokes black tar heroin and smuggles immigrants from newfoundland in barrels on the 'ships' he 'works on'./..
EWWWWW! '01 ZTS is grimy!!!!!! :lol: :rolleyes:
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS
microbunny,Feb 24 2005, 03:28 AM Wrote:
KADOOMENT95,Feb 23 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:Ya, well I was really pissed off, but anyway, I'm not gonna leave after a stupid thing like that happens. Thanks '01 ZTS. Microbunny, I definetly understand it comes from the heart. :P

Don't listen to 2001zts he smokes black tar heroin and smuggles immigrants from newfoundland in barrels on the 'ships' he 'works on'./..
[right][snapback]88898[/snapback][/right]

don't forget the disclaimer.. this phrase stolen from another site :P loser :P

honestly tho.. turbo whistling sound doesn't apply to show, or go.

It's more a 'hear'.. but it doesn't fit in ICE, because it's not really In Car Entertainment...is it?

I dunno.. if you want a whistle on your car, put a deer whistle on, better to have wildlife laughing at you than people.

But that's the good thing about posting that question, at least you're honest, and willing to put up with the feedback.

My opinion, stay away from 'turbo sounds'... some people like myself, enjoy having a car that DOESN'T make noise (or much thereof), but still goes like stank.. NOSG(whatever), and Microbunny (and even Bluetoy) have all done stuff that takes little to no cash, yet does more for the appearance of your car.

just don't give up yet... you'll have a truly pimpin' ride in no time.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Feb 24 2005, 03:46 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Feb 24 2005, 03:28 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]88898[/snapback][/right]

don't forget the disclaimer.. this phrase stolen from another site :P loser :P

honestly tho.. turbo whistling sound doesn't apply to show, or go.

It's more a 'hear'.. but it doesn't fit in ICE, because it's not really In Car Entertainment...is it?

I dunno.. if you want a whistle on your car, put a deer whistle on, better to have wildlife laughing at you than people.

But that's the good thing about posting that question, at least you're honest, and willing to put up with the feedback.

My opinion, stay away from 'turbo sounds'... some people like myself, enjoy having a car that DOESN'T make noise (or much thereof), but still goes like stank.. NOSG(whatever), and Microbunny (and even Bluetoy) have all done stuff that takes little to no cash, yet does more for the appearance of your car.

just don't give up yet... you'll have a truly pimpin' ride in no time.
[right][snapback]88904[/snapback][/right]

More insider info, darkpuppet is a washed up TV star.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 23 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:More insider info, darkpuppet is a washed up TV star.
[right][snapback]88906[/snapback][/right]

Ohh..yeh..I forgot about dat!!!

Whaaat?
microbunny,Feb 24 2005, 03:51 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Feb 23 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:More insider info, darkpuppet is a washed up TV star.
[right][snapback]88906[/snapback][/right]

Ohh..yeh..I forgot about dat!!!

Whaaat?
[right][snapback]88909[/snapback][/right]

straight to DVD release

Dark Puppet is Dead

eat your heart out pauly shore

the rest of you should be ashamed that they'd put me on TV before you (cops and america's most wanted not counting).

losing out to a fat ugly guy sucks, doesn't it?
:P :P :P :P :P :P

I used to be a "special skill extra" in many made for TV movies long before the Ford Focus was invented.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 24 2005, 03:57 AM Wrote:I used to be a "special skill extra" in many made for TV movies long before the Ford Focus was invented.
[right][snapback]88915[/snapback][/right]

never said you couldn't make fun of me.... only that the others should be ashamed.

yeah, that's it

you've got to admit man.. asking about 'turbo sounds' on your first post is sort of asking for it..

it would be like posting to show off MaDD TiTe spinning hubcaps

[Image: spinb.JPG]
naz,Feb 24 2005, 04:02 AM Wrote:you've got to admit man.. asking about 'turbo sounds' on your first post is sort of asking for it..

it would be like posting to show off MaDD TiTe spinning hubcaps

[Image: spinb.JPG]
[right][snapback]88920[/snapback][/right]

for wheels, it's harder to do worse...

buuuuuuuuut...
[Image: way_gay_strikes.jpg]

and what excatly did u do? jump in front of my focus when i was doin 170 on a 40 road? :P
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS
You're saved in the fact that you didn't ask how to install VTEC on your ride. :P :o

We're just razzin' ya man. Ask anyone how hard I got it when I was crowin' about my airbox resonator delete :D

We're glad you're sticking around B)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
LOL, thanks man. :)

NOS2Go4Me,Feb 23 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:You're saved in the fact that you didn't ask how to install VTEC on your ride. :P :o

We're just razzin' ya man. Ask anyone how hard I got it when I was crowin' about my airbox resonator delete :D

We're glad you're sticking around  B)
[right][snapback]88925[/snapback][/right]
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS
What a friendly place we have become, I feel NOSeous.....................
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
darkpuppet,Feb 24 2005, 03:53 AM Wrote:the rest of you should be ashamed that they'd put me on TV before you (cops and america's most wanted not counting). 

losing out to a fat ugly guy sucks, doesn't it?
:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
[right][snapback]88911[/snapback][/right]

Your competitions comming ... Only ill have alot more then a commercial and ill be on various networks. :o ;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Just hafta say it:
"WOOoo!" "Woooo!" "yahal BaBy!"

"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Penwraith,Feb 24 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:Just hafta say it:
"WOOoo!"  "Woooo!"  "yahal  BaBy!"
[right][snapback]88940[/snapback][/right]

its classic!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
LOL dam this thread got even better.

But welcome to the site KADOOMENT95. You cant take anything ppl say on here to heart. Most of us been chatting to each other for like 2 years or more so some of us know each other pretty good.

LOL Look at me for example. I get made fun of becuase I want scissor doors :( but in the end ya. We make fun of tony's car all the time but we just messing.

The better you can take comments/bitching/rude remarks the better you will fit in lol
We have weird ways of welcoming members. Its like the new kid in grade 8 class deal.

ZX3TUNR,Feb 24 2005, 06:48 AM Wrote:.......... I want scissor doors [right][snapback]88943[/snapback][/right]

:fag:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
"Yah drive arround with your scissor doors opened up[color=blue
] Kooool[/color]!" :fluffy:
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...