Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Reminder Fellas.
ANTHONYD,Feb 23 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 23 2005, 03: Wrote:did someone ever post that link about that club where everyone talked like pirates??
:lol:
Andrew do you know it ?
[right][snapback]88777[/snapback][/right]

WTF DOM??????

YOU TOOTIN' ON THIS AGAIN?

[Image: crack-pipecopy.jpg]
[right][snapback]88781[/snapback][/right]

MMMMM................focuscanada pipe......*gahhhhh*
Maybe I'll bring it along...

maybe a kind of peace pipe yaknow?
WTF DOM??????

YOU TOOTIN' ON THIS AGAIN?

2001 ZTS Posted Today, 03:53 PM
http://www.pyracy.com/forums/

BURN
I told you Andrew knew

The cool part is they have those pirate meets, I would love to see how those are.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
The cool part is they have those pirate meets, I would love to see how those are.
[right][snapback]88805[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're even more wacked than I am. I have ZERO interest in going to a pirate meet.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 23 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:The cool part is they have those pirate meets, I would love to see how those are.
[right][snapback]88805[/snapback][/right]

You're even more wacked than I am. I have ZERO interest in going to a pirate meet.
[right][snapback]88808[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

pfffffff quiet you I know your the mod of that site :ph34r:
Yarrrrr! That's right, matey!

Uh, I mean Yeah dawg, that pirate s**t is totally, uh...

*runs away*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
TTT

This Friday guys.
Looking forward to this...

Ive scratched in a training session downtown ... Im going to work from spidina and end up at the bar with you guys.

I have to train hard for my rewards.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Feb 28 2005, 04: Wrote:Looking forward to this...

Ive scratched in a training session downtown ... Im going to work from spidina and end up at the bar with you guys.

I have to train hard for my rewards.
[right][snapback]90077[/snapback][/right]

It will be great to see you again Dan-O.
I will definately see u all this friday at the meet...
My other ride is your Mom
Just an outside comment, you guys are lucky you got a strong focus group down there in Ontario. Besides myself and two other guys in the city here, there is nobody around (well Jay/Jarrod in Regina) but for the entire province, I know maybe 4 guys that I would consider 'into the focus' or 'reasonably modded'.

I should just move.... :P
S2,Feb 28 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:Just an outside comment, you guys are lucky you got a strong focus group down there in Ontario.  Besides myself and two other guys in the city here, there is nobody around (well Jay/Jarrod in Regina) but for the entire province, I know maybe 4 guys that I would consider 'into the focus' or 'reasonably modded'.

I should just move....  :P
[right][snapback]90134[/snapback][/right]

Trust me we are not that exciting! :lol:
ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2005, 04:34 PM Wrote:
S2,Feb 28 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:Just an outside comment, you guys are lucky you got a strong focus group down there in Ontario.  Besides myself and two other guys in the city here, there is nobody around (well Jay/Jarrod in Regina) but for the entire province, I know maybe 4 guys that I would consider 'into the focus' or 'reasonably modded'.

I should just move....  :P
[right][snapback]90134[/snapback][/right]

Trust me we are not that exciting! :lol:
[right][snapback]90148[/snapback][/right]

Unless we go to the strip joint!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I dunno Dan the Scotia building and the TD building are pretty high to scale and they are blocking you from comming maybe a leap off the skydome and convention center maybe quicker?

Just playing I was gonna post a map for dan on how to get there but I just didnt want to waste my time. :D
My route is going to be through all uoft st george area campus ... then down university with my manditory quick assend and desend from the US embassy building to get my blood going ... towards richmond/queen area in behind the eaton center .. then down bay to front and accross... Along those lines.

Needless to say, I will deserve whatever I buy at the place, and even if it is high calorie high fat, no fingers should be pointed. =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Oh, I'll point.

Towards my own buddha.. "Get in ma belly!!!"
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'm looking forward to it guys.... It should be good time for sure!