Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright, Now I'm Really Pissed
The only thing I have ever seen is this:

[Image: josh4.jpg]

but I don't think it offers any bottom protection.

Page:

http://www.rallyinnovations.com/products.htm
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
where do you guys go driving that you need a bash plate on your focus? trying to relive some WRC footage or something?
naz,Feb 21 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:where do you guys go driving that you need a bash plate on your focus? trying to relive some WRC footage or something?
[right][snapback]88300[/snapback][/right]

I think a skid plates should be mandatory for any lowered cars driving in Montreal. :angry:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Well NOSGOTOME just stated his oil pan is dented on a frost heave, I've been dragging the bottom of the Focus through snow all day and when I replaced the plastic tray on the WRX with the new steel one the plastic one showed heavy scaring.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Got it back over lunch. The tranmission cover pan (thing?) was bent back into shape, installed, re-filled with fluid (obviously). I bought the wires at the dealership, going to install them myself. Apparently there's a break in one of them, but they don't know which one. I take it the break is hairline, as the car ran fine all the way back to the office. I'm replacing them after work.

So, there goes my tinting money. The only thing I'm calling to complain about shortly is 50 BUCKS for tranmission fluid. That's horsecrap.

Ran fine all the way back, no hesitation, no flickering of lights. They said they checked the grounds, they're fine. They checked the alternator, it's fine too. *shrugs*

I'll keep my eye on it after I change the wires. Something still doesn't add up.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If you had a problem with service, best bet is not to sign the invoice. Complain right there, don't wait. Once they have your money your not getting it back....

Well, I got a 20 dollar credit against my "account" at the dealer. Next service there it will show up as a credit against any work done. I feel better having paid 30 bucks for 7L of Mercon V vs. 50 bucks.

I spoke with the Service Manager directly, and he was really agreeable. They were going to look into the price they were paying for Mercon V and in the meantime I had the credit for my troubles. Not bad.

Overall, with that resolved, I give them 2 thumbs up (again).

As I re-iterated to a buddy of mine, they didn't try and force the plugs change and wires change on me... I chose to buy the stocker wires for now till I figure out where I'm getting the 8mm wires. I'm doing the install after work.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 21 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:I spoke with the Service Manager directly, and he was really agreeable.

You've god a good dealership there...
Adam .. with the old wires on the car .. try spraying them with some water or windex or something of the sorts .. spray them while the car is running and see if you can notice any arcing going on .. that is a sure sign of a broken wire

if you do need to change wires its a Great time to upgrade to a set of MSD or steeda wires .. i'm sure there probably cheaper or the same as factory wires.

not sure if SPI wires are the same as the Zetec

if you can and want to wait on doing your plugs/wires i'll be in north bay on the weekend of 7th of march and i'd gladly give you a hand. Otherwise its a fairly straight forward process .. just make sure when your putting the new plugs in that you start them off by hand and do them up hand tight insted of using a ratchet .. then once hand tight .. do them up with a ratchet
Below Average Car Club
I thought the ! light has to do with the coolant levels?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.