Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regina/saskatoon/winnipeg
just wondering if anyone from the listed areas and surrounding places would be interested in having a g2g??? sometime in the summer :D I dunno thought it would be cool?
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Sounds good, but we have to decide on a specific place and time.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
im down :D
Count me in, I'm a Focus geek too.
I'm from Winnipeg, and definitely down with the idea!
ill come IF my car is running...
-Will update mods when its all put back together...
1998 nissan 200sx 2.0L Turbo
Check it out here
Or you can come in my car
Im in, what about the people in AB?? they arnt to far either...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'll go if it is in Regina or Saskatoon. I don't have the time to drive to Winnipeg.
FociPhil,Feb 12 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:Im in, what about the people in AB?? they arnt to far either...
[right][snapback]85577[/snapback][/right]

most of them think they are too good for us :P lol how about we meet in saskatoon? that way we regina guys get to leave this city. You winnipeg people interested in meeting up in saskatoon?? if its not too far and any AB guys if you are interested you are welcome to join us hell..anyone is :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Im down.

Can we goto Fudruckers :D please or please. I love that place :D or Thomas Cooks :D there pizza is awsome.
saskatoon sounds alright. i really only have some weekends to work with and one of them might be planned already.
'03 Focus SVT
Yeah I plan on taking time off work to go to the big meet Mitch is planning this summer, cant really afford to make multiple focus meet trips. Saskatoon or Regina would be great, and of course anyone else is free to come.
This sounds great.Hopefully by the time everything is planned I'll be living Saskatoon.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
ya im down i just dont wana drive too far but saskatoon , regina or somewear aroud thare would be ok...
ANY thoughts for the date?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saskatoon.regina ZX3TUNR 3 1,460 05-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Phantom