Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phone!
Well I can't find my cell phone... which means ALL my numbers are gone... which is just wonderful! :angry: Anyways... even if I do find it, I've wanted a new one for a while... so I wtb any of the following with preference in order:

Motorola V400 (unlocked would be nice)
Motorola V500 (unlocked if possible)
Motorola V551
Motorola V600
Samsung e316
Motorola V300

I like the v400 more than the v600, but if they were the same price I'd go for the v600... either way, I can't spend too much money... if you guys know of anyone selling or of any phones for sale with comparable quality/features, please let me know. amarani@gmail.com . Thanks :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Talk to Paolo of course.
lol of course. But I wanted to see if anyone else happened to be selling one or knew of a place that sells em... even the ones that fell off the truck..
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine, I can get you a V400 that fell off the back of a truck.
it may take a few days, since our shipment hasn't arrived yet.. but can definately get u one. Unlocked of course.. Also, I can get u a Rogers SIM if you need, oh wait, you work for them too.
My other ride is your Mom
Paul, there's a reason I don't hesitate to call you a friend. You're right, I'm okay for the SIM, so don't worry about that, but email me with the details of the v400 whenever you get the chance, if you could please. Thanks!
2000 Black ZX3
friend

buddy

fuktard
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
You'll always be number three of that list to me meford
2000 Black ZX3
Raine, Motorola is still out of stock on the V400 series phones. It's been 1 and a half weeks now... I have to wait 2 more days to find out if they come in.
Raine,Feb 5 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:You'll always be number three of that list to me meford
[right][snapback]83643[/snapback][/right]

HUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
AL, I have your V400 Owners Manual (Idiot's Guide)
paolo,Feb 24 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:AL, I have your V400 Owners Manual (Idiot's Guide)
[right][snapback]89109[/snapback][/right]

Cool bro. And the box? When can we meet up so you can change the housing for me? Shoot me an email, or give me a call. I've got monday/tuesday off so I can meet you any time :)
2000 Black ZX3
ya raine, of course, I have an origianl motorola V400 box and manual, just dont worry about the iemi on the box, it is someone elses, so dont worryl
Poalo are you able to get your hands on the V3 Razr at all? if so at what price? I want that phone bad but I'm currently with Telus and I would have to buy out the rest of my contract and then fork out $500 for this one :rolleyes: I don't know if I can do that!
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
V3 Razr is approx 575-620 thats the NO Contract price, cheaper than rogers 3-year agreement price.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtb: Sanyo 8300(cell Phone) focusonthis_88 0 1,104 06-19-2006, 06:56 AM
Last Post: focusonthis_88
  Wtb Telus Cell Phone bluetoy 1 1,283 06-18-2006, 01:17 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Rogers Cell Phone _JC_ 3 2,267 10-02-2004, 07:36 AM
Last Post: _JC_