Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summertime Meet!
sheridanford05,Feb 5 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:well guys we'll definately talk later....actually a question for all of you...who runs focus canada?
[right][snapback]83559[/snapback][/right]

FocusCanada is a secret division of Ford Canada market research department. The admins are all stool pidgeons paid until the table, no really. :blink:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ya thats what i was thinking... <_<
I am the god of the site
not to sound ignorant but whose orange focus is that??? :blink: maybe even introduce all the fellow foci in those pics anthony
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Feb 6 2005, 12:37 AM Wrote:not to sound ignorant but whose orange focus is that??? :blink:  maybe even introduce all the fellow foci in those pics anthony
[right][snapback]83655[/snapback][/right]

I was made orange by a guy name "popkorn" years ago, "rubberman" now owns what is left of it. Its a fave story of the oldtimers around here, in fact it pre-dates Focus Canada itself a good long while.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 5 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Feb 6 2005, 12:37 AM Wrote:not to sound ignorant but whose orange focus is that??? :blink:  maybe even introduce all the fellow foci in those pics anthony
[right][snapback]83655[/snapback][/right]

I was made orange by a guy name "popkorn" years ago, "rubberman" now owns what is left of it. Its a fave story of the oldtimers around here, in fact it pre-dates Focus Canada itself a good long while.
[right][snapback]83658[/snapback][/right]

Loudest car ever.

We actually put him at the back of the convoy because his car was so loud. We wanted him back there so the cops wouldn't bother any of us.

Unfortunately Simon (EURO FORD FAN) Didin't finish the cruise. He shreaded a tire and almost lost his timing belt. I think he limped back home just barely making it.

We;ll certainly have to another one of those cruises.
Cruises are also good, such as to a bar night or movie night, yadda yadda. We're up for pretty much anything.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
sheridanford05,Feb 4 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:Since i'm new i'm not exactly sure where i should post this, so what the hell i'll post it here...pretty sure most people will see this post.  So what do you guys think of a Sunday meet at my dealership?  Just and IDEA.  I haven't brought it up to the owner yet, but i'm sure i can work something out.  Any ideas guys?  Food, drinks, music has been brought up...how do we pay for it? $10 a person or something and if there is anything left it can go to the club? I can also try and get the owner/dealership to sponsor us.....Any ideas guys?  this is just brainstorming so everyone think out loud and we'll come up with something!!
[right][snapback]83436[/snapback][/right]

You're from Waterdown???

You don't by chance drive that sweet lowered wagon with rims I see parked on HWY 5 all the time are you?
My car is in the 5th picture with the multispoke rims.........which AnthonyD now owns.

That cruise was awesome it was the first time I met anyone from the club and I organized that cruise too. I didnt expect to have so many Focus's come out, I must say I was overwhelmed by the whole thing it was the first time I ever did a meet with so many people that I meet on the internet. I definetly have to go to another meet I havent been to one in like a year.

Oh yeah my focus is for sale.......all you have to do is sign the dotted line.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Feb 7 2005, 02: Wrote:My car is in the 5th picture with the multispoke rims.........which AnthonyD now owns.

That cruise was awesome it was the first time I met anyone from the club and I organized that cruise too. I didnt expect to have so many Focus's come out, I must say I was overwhelmed by the whole thing it was the first time I ever did a meet with so many people that I meet on the internet. I definetly have to go to another meet I havent been to one in like a year.

Oh yeah my focus is for sale.......all you have to do is sign the dotted line.
[right][snapback]84036[/snapback][/right]

Selling your car are you?

Your lease should be up soon no?

And yes that was a wicked cruise!
a meet needs a cruise..

its a car meet afterall .. we should drive the cars :P
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Feb 7 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:a meet needs a cruise..

its a car meet afterall .. we should drive the cars :P
[right][snapback]84047[/snapback][/right]

Unless you come out ot one of the meets we have at the bar.

Then the keys stay home.
Port Dover would be a good cruise. The convoy could start in Toronto, stop in Hamilton to meet up with those folks and carry on to Port Dover.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
well yeah but i doupt that i'll do that.. specially out of the city ;)
ZX3T gone..
2001 ZTS,Feb 7 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Port Dover would be a good cruise. The convoy could start in Toronto, stop in Hamilton to meet up with those folks and carry on to Port Dover.
[right][snapback]84058[/snapback][/right]

GREAT IDEA.

Port Dover is a riot in the summer!!!!
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 02:54 PM Wrote:Selling your car are you?

Your lease should be up soon no?

And yes that was a wicked cruise!
[right][snapback]84041[/snapback][/right]

I still have 2 years to go till the lease ends, its just a burden on me right now paying for the car and going to school..........thats why I sold you the rims cause I need the coin for school :lol:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Feb 7 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Port Dover would be a good cruise. The convoy could start in Toronto, stop in Hamilton to meet up with those folks and carry on to Port Dover.

GREAT IDEA.

[right][snapback]84100[/snapback][/right]

I nominate AnthonyD to organize. Make it a point of order at your wing-ding on the 4th.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 7 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:

GREAT IDEA.

[right][snapback]84100[/snapback][/right]

I nominate AnthonyD to organize. Make it a point of order at your wing-ding on the 4th.
[right][snapback]84105[/snapback][/right]

SURE!

I was also thinking of having the crew down to my new digs in the summer for adetail / BBQ day.
Detail eh? BBQ eh? Day eh? I'm there! WOOHOO! </endHomer>

Whereabouts is this? Right in Toronto?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 7 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:Detail eh? BBQ eh? Day eh? I'm there! WOOHOO! </endHomer>

Whereabouts is this? Right in Toronto?
[right][snapback]84157[/snapback][/right]

Nope, he's in Burlington, stumbling distance from my house. And I can almost guarantee the boy will be working any day you pick. But we can go over and hastle him for some free info just to show our Fuktard Foci off. His boss will be soooooooooooo impressed!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.