Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summertime Meet!
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:
sheridanford05,Feb 4 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:Since i'm new i'm not exactly sure where i should post this, so what the hell i'll post it here...pretty sure most people will see this post.  So what do you guys think of a Sunday meet at my dealership?  Just and IDEA.  I haven't brought it up to the owner yet, but i'm sure i can work something out.  Any ideas guys?  Food, drinks, music has been brought up...how do we pay for it? $10 a person or something and if there is anything left it can go to the club? I can also try and get the owner/dealership to sponsor us.....Any ideas guys?  this is just brainstorming so everyone think out loud and we'll come up with something!!
[right][snapback]83436[/snapback][/right]

You're from Waterdown???

You don't by chance drive that sweet lowered wagon with rims I see parked on HWY 5 all the time are you?
[right][snapback]84025[/snapback][/right]

Ya man i'm from Waterdown, but i dont owned the lowered Focus. actually there are a couple sweet lookin foci in Waterdown.
meford4u,Feb 7 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 7 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:Detail eh? BBQ eh? Day eh? I'm there! WOOHOO! </endHomer>

Whereabouts is this? Right in Toronto?
[right][snapback]84157[/snapback][/right]

Nope, he's in Burlington, stumbling distance from my house. And I can almost guarantee the boy will be working any day you pick. But we can go over and hastle him for some free info just to show our Fuktard Foci off. His boss will be soooooooooooo impressed!
[right][snapback]84210[/snapback][/right]

I say we crash the parking lot over there.

We'll do a burnout contest and make sure the Manager comes out to see us!

Actually, this might be a pretty fun time.
So I talked to the boss today...well the vice boss and he said if we want to hold a meet here at Sheridan in the summer we can. So I am up for it if everyone else is. Let me know what you think and we'll try and arrange something. Lets try and make it a good one. We can always go for a cruise down town. Even if you dont have a Focus you are more than welcome to show up!
sheridanford05,Feb 12 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:So I talked to the boss today...well the vice boss and he said if we want to hold a meet here at Sheridan in the summer we can.  So I am up for it if everyone else is.  Let me know what you think and we'll try and arrange something.  Lets try and make it a good one.  We can always go for a cruise down town.  Even if you dont have a Focus you are more than welcome to show up!
[right][snapback]85543[/snapback][/right]

Wicked!

Another palce to crash this summer.
I'll try and hook us up and try and get the dealership to sponser us...something to do. We can do the hole show and shine and best this and that.
I'm up for that for sure.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.