Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon G2g
How is Joe Dogs? I haven't been there yet......
its a pretty good place, been there once before and it was alright. good food and a huge projector.

the 19th is a saturday. so still on the sunday at 1 or 2 pm.

i come home from school and theres already 2 pages about this.
'03 Focus SVT
my bad sunday the 20th...1 pm

does joe dogs have stupid crazy hot sauce for wingsm like se into time hot, like se through walls hot...thats what im looking for

im gonan book it off tonite at work
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
they have 4 or 5 different levels of hot for the wings.
'03 Focus SVT
I can make it, it's my mom's birthday so I won't be able to stay there very long. It's a pretty important birthday also since it's her first one since my dad passed away so I can't miss it.

1pm would be better for me for that reason.....

PS - WINGS ROCK!
well me and a guy in my building are coming he has a stock 2001 zx3 but he wants to check out everyones ride so .....

hey chad if ya want ill come with ya around noon and we could do the wing thing alittle early.....

noon works for me too...
Keep me posted Garret as I don't hit up FC much with all the stuff I do over at FF.

I will definitely come out and definitely bring your buddy, the more foci the better. Hopefully it won't be this damn muddy out. Also, I want to take some pics of this so hopefully we can all part somewhere real quick for a couple snapshots, even if it's dirty out.

Sometime later on I need to do a couple installs on my car (3 for sure) so if anyone want's to help, join, watch let me know.....
im down for lending a hand...which mods you need to do? hope fully when its warm chad...thats my advice :P
FociPhil,Feb 2 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:im down for lending a hand...which mods you need to do? hope fully when its warm chad...thats my advice  :P
[right][snapback]82752[/snapback][/right]

Need to put in my FC 2 piece UDP, FC 65mm TB (took it out over winter and it only takes like 5 minutes to install but if you anyone wants to see how that goes in), a SCT chip and a FC Strut Tower Brace....

That's all for now.... more in spring ;)

And yeah definitely when it's warmer.....
hopefully by then ill have some mods and my focus to do them on...
When you planning on bringing the Yellow to Saskatoon?
ya dude let me know when you are doing your mods i allways love to lern new stuff
S2,Feb 2 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:When you planning on bringing the Yellow to Saskatoon?
[right][snapback]82794[/snapback][/right]

begining of may looks like the best chance of me getting off work...so hopefully then...
you need help chad, ill be glad to come help

wish i had all my tools up here. if you can wait till after the 15th i could have some of tools here so we can do those mods.

there is also a dyno coming to saskatoon. should be here by april.
'03 Focus SVT
noon or 1 pm works for me on the 20th.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Feb 2 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:you need help chad, ill be  glad to come help

wish i had all my tools up here. if you can wait till after the 15th i could have some of tools here so we can do those mods.

there is also a dyno coming to saskatoon. should be here by april.
[right][snapback]82861[/snapback][/right]

The only thing I don't really wanna do myself is the UDP..... so that would be beyond awesome if you could help me with that... yeah after the 15th for sure, thinking maybe end of Feb/start of March for that one.
1 mabie 2 people for the sunday the 20th at joe dog's at noon ish :D .....mmmmm wings........ :lol:
You might want to confirm that they are even OPEN that day.........
o s**t i dint even think of that ill check it out tonight