Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon G2g
S2,Feb 19 2005, 01:09 AM Wrote:Well if any of your guys are bored, I gotta put in my SCT chip and UDP sometime... I put on my strut bar the other day and going to reinstall that TB sometime... need some help with the UDP cause I haven't done that before (as well as the chip but that seems extremely straight forward).
[right][snapback]87501[/snapback][/right]

holy shite chad when did u get all the parts lol
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
so this sunday it is at joe dogs........just a reminder :P
FociS8nt,Feb 18 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:
S2,Feb 19 2005, 01:09 AM Wrote:Well if any of your guys are bored, I gotta put in my SCT chip and UDP sometime... I put on my strut bar the other day and going to reinstall that TB sometime... need some help with the UDP cause I haven't done that before (as well as the chip but that seems extremely straight forward).

[right][snapback]87520[/snapback][/right]

I've been at it for a while again....lol All I'm really missing is a header/flex setup (front 1/2 of the exhaust) and the Eibach dampers I am getting sometime here soon. And your rims.... :D
j.a.dj,Mar 1 2005, 01:43 PM Wrote:so this sunday it is at joe dogs........just a reminder  :P
[right][snapback]90525[/snapback][/right]

Keep me posted Garret, I am going for sure just hope I don't forget, got one HELL of a busy week here.
S2,Mar 1 2005, 08:00 PM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Feb 18 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]87520[/snapback][/right]

I've been at it for a while again....lol All I'm really missing is a header/flex setup (front 1/2 of the exhaust) and the Eibach dampers I am getting sometime here soon. And your rims.... :D
[right][snapback]90526[/snapback][/right]

I told u I got another set if u want them ;) those new rims taht is
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Tell ya what, I'll buy those rims for YOU and you give me yours.... how's that sound? :P
So this Sunday is the day, what time at Joe Dogs? 1pm?
Yep this Sunday, March 6th, Joe Dogs at 1 pm.
'03 Focus SVT
ill be there, i was there on saturday nice place i may add...

ill only be there till about 3 tho, gotta work
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Mar 3 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:ill be there, i was there on saturday nice place i may add...

ill only be there till about 3 tho, gotta work
[right][snapback]91067[/snapback][/right]

ya i can oly stay till 4 but i think thats enuff time for us to get a good buzz on lol.

I'll be there at around 1pm and yeah, I won't be putting in to much time there, couple hours or something. I don't drink so no buzz for me....
alright, hope to see everyone there.

i don't think ill be having wings.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Mar 4 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:alright, hope to see everyone there.

i don't think ill be having wings.
[right][snapback]91381[/snapback][/right]

Should I dare ask why Tyler? Oh BTW, the UDP install thing is on hold, buddy never got back to me.
NO WINGS!!?!!? what the fuzz?? please tell me youre having a side of ass instead, when i was there the waitress' were pretty hot...

wings or ass...there is only 2 choices, and i hear you can make a combo platter there... :ph34r:

why no wings?? lol

ill be there!!! with teh winter focus :)
the reason for no wings is because on thursday i ate 40 wings, and really don't want eat anymore till next week.
'03 Focus SVT
You Sask guys would never keep up to the pig members in TO. Hell we drank and ate and farted and burped and laughed so hard that someone almost pissed themself.
No drinking..................BLAHHHHHHHHHH
No wings....................40 on Friday, 40 Sat, 40 Sunday...........whatever.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
cant wait till I am moving to the area of those crazy T.O bastards :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
werd guys see you all tomarow..... :P
it's 11 am, who gonna be there at 1?? gotta make sure we get enough seats
ill be there.
'03 Focus SVT