Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Domestics Car Club
Hello All

Well, there are few familiar names on this board who are aware of Torotno Domestics Car Club, for those of you not familiar allow me to give a quick description of our club. We are now entering our fourth season and in the midst of our biggest year. We just as many clubs have meets in Toronto and welcome all domestic car enthusiasts to join in comparing cars and mods (ect.) We have members who focus on speed others in sound offs as well as those who are just car lovers. Our members range in age from 16 to 70. We are a diverse group who also enter our cars in many local shows. We are working on new sponsorships and events for 05 and the more members the more oppritunity. if you have any questions feel free and thank you to the administration of Focus Canada for allowing me to post here. Even if your are not from the Toronto area fell free to chat on our message boards as many members do. If you have any questions please let me know. To access the forum please click teh link below.

Thanks
David (President Toronto Domestics Car Club)
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Hello

Just wanted to pass on that Toronto Domestics is Having a meet this Friday Feb 11, 2005. It will be at Krispy Kreme Donuts at Scarborough Town Centre, All are welcome to attend. Pretty informal get together, just a mid winter meet and greet. Hope to see some Foci in attendance. We will be arriving at 8p.m. if you have any question let me know.

David
NoiSeeVT,Feb 7 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:Hello

............Friday  ........at Scarborough Town Centre,  ........ at 8p.m. .....

David
[right][snapback]84148[/snapback][/right]

David:

Should I bring the "sawed off" or just pack the MAC-10? What about my back up piece?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Here we go with the Scarborough bashing, Its only the people from scarborough prtecting or precious neighbourhoods/ Oh yeah AK-47.

[Image: 976496828-1.jpg]

David
Scarberian Since 1977

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto Domestics Wing Night NoiSeeVT 3 2,207 03-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Spyder01
  Reminder; Toronto Domestics Meet NoiSeeVT 1 1,134 02-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Spyder01