Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Focus Kits
I stole this from another site...

what do you all think..

Link 1

Link 2

I like the Roush kit..
oddly remind me of the toyota matrix look.... realy weird choice of bumper style since it realy look like something else...

maybe they should have went more with a 2000 wrc bumper to pay tribute to the better looking focus.... :lol:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I like it! :D
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
I like the roush one better!
When will Saleen catch on?

Like they're stuff has been the same design since the mid 90's. They've got the worst customer service, and ugliest decal packages anybody could imagine.

Definitely not a fan of any of their new stuff.
01-yellow-ZX3,Jan 24 2005 Wrote:When will Saleen catch on?

Like they're stuff has been the same design since the mid 90's.  They've got the worst customer service, and ugliest decal packages anybody could imagine.

Definitely not a fan of any of their new stuff.
[right][snapback]80603[/snapback][/right]

have to agree 88 mustang, 05 focus same decals. But I prefer the roush kit.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
I can't understand how Saleen made such nice mustangs (86-04) and make such ugly 2005 Foci/2005 mustangs.
I don't like either.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
The Saleen front bumper looks like a stock SVT rear bumper. <_<
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Jan 24 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:The Saleen front bumper looks like a stock SVT rear bumper. <_<
[right][snapback]80657[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Looks like a matrix... but that headlight / grill design has ... potential....
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Will the 05 headlights fit in the 01 Focus? Probably not eh?

EDIT

sez Dan: Looks like a matrix...

Yeah, but it keeps the Focus headroom! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The Saleen hood scoop is fake and looks it.
I don't like the rest of the kit it is too"90's mustang" look'n to me.

Unless it really works or it just looks, "Oh so good!"
"Please leave it alone."

Roush isn't much better with that hood scoop.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
the roush kit would look sick if it had an intercooler down there.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I'm still wondering how much work it would be to swap the 05 front end to an 00.

As soon as I have mor etime, I'll do some research.

Man, I love that new front end.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
1) I hate fake hood scope
2) the front bumper is way too big and don't follow the curve of the rest of the car.

So no good for me.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
not to shaby i still dont like the lights ....but ya thay look ok B)
Wouldn't changing the 2005 on to the 2000 model be as easy as changing both front fenders, bumper, hood, lights, grill ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.