Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make A Meet In March/april?
Week-end of the 22nd? :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Sounds good to me... I couldn't do anything much closer to the wedding.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Ok, so here's what I'm thinking...the people coming up north from the GTA could arrange to meet up somewhere and then have a convoy come up north on Saturday morning...I'll figure out somewhere either in Pet or in Pembroke where the people from there as well as North bay could link up with the rest of you...Then we could either do a little show n' shine somewhere, or just make our way to Ottawa in the afternoon, and stay there through into the evening or even the next day...

Let's get some more ideas rolling here...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Ideas that come to mind..

-Hanging out at the beach
-Hitting up Luckville (45 min from Ottawa)for some 1/4 mile passes
-Go-Karts in Hull
-Camping/sleeping at my place (bring tents)
Flofocus,Feb 28 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:-Camping/sleeping at my place (bring tents)
[right][snapback]90124[/snapback][/right]
I could do that. By 22nd you mean April correct?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 28 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 28 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:-Camping/sleeping at my place (bring tents)
[right][snapback]90124[/snapback][/right]
I could do that. By 22nd you mean April correct?
[right][snapback]90125[/snapback][/right]

Yup. It would work out pretty good to if we have nice weather. We can all meet up at the beach for some afternoon fun. Once it starts getting darker out, we can head over to my place, chill on the massive deck, drink, BBQ, whatever, and for the GTA/London + 5 hr drive people can crash in my yard. :D
April 22nd eh? Time to hit the better half with this one and get the date set!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Quote:
Quote:I could do that. By 22nd you mean April correct?

Yup. It would work out pretty good to if we have nice weather. We can all meet up at the beach for some afternoon fun. Once it starts getting darker out, we can head over to my place, chill on the massive deck, drink, BBQ, whatever, and for the GTA/London + 5 hr drive people can crash in my yard.

Its funny how the guy who started this thred will not be able to make it to this meet

Quote:but I am coming back to Canada for about 2 weeks, plus a day or two starting March 17th
Black 2001 ZX3-Panasonic H/U, Kenwood amp (don't know how many watts), 10" RF Punch sub (good enough for the music I listen to)
Falken ZIEX ZE-512's
:(

I cant do April 22nd, the wifey is moving out then, and she needs all the help she can get!!

We can bump it up or bump it back....doesnt matter to me, I just want to have a good Focus G2G here in Ottawa.
Your getting rid of your wife and have a date set? Wow, that's some crazy planning ahead on your part. Way to go fuktard.

Come on, i have to bomb one thread a day. I need my fix.
Keep the dates up and I might be able to make it. Don't know if I can make it in the Focus, but the truck runs 24-7.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
So let's see, BESIDES the END of April...lol, what dates in March work for the rest of you? Like I said, I might come up to Pet the first weekend after I get home to Canada...got a few things I want/need to do up there...

Let's get some timings/dates going here, and see who's in, and whos' not, before it's too late

L8tr
hmmmmm, i might be able to do this........I'll just need an exact time and location and I should be able to tag along. I wouldnt mind meeting up with a few other focus's and going up together, I live in Burlington Ontario and I live 5 minutes away from meford. Keep us posted........
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Mar 8 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:hmmmmm, i might be able to do this........I'll just need an exact time and location and I should be able to tag along. I wouldnt mind meeting up with a few other focus's and going up together, I live in Burlington Ontario and I live 5 minutes away from meford. Keep us posted........
[right][snapback]92082[/snapback][/right]

Ya, and he never stops by when he's picking up my next door neighbour.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 8 2005, 03:30 AM Wrote:
Burnin21,Mar 8 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:hmmmmm, i might be able to do this........I'll just need an exact time and location and I should be able to tag along. I wouldnt mind meeting up with a few other focus's and going up together, I live in Burlington Ontario and I live 5 minutes away from meford. Keep us posted........
[right][snapback]92082[/snapback][/right]

Ya, and he never stops by when he's picking up my next door neighbour.
[right][snapback]92088[/snapback][/right]

What!?! LoL I dont even know your next door neighbour but I do pass by your place almost every morning when I go to school..........grrrrr.......I hate school. Dont even wanna think about........
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
you got a wife?

april would've been good but pretty much anytime if its ottawa.. ill try to make it whenever..

need to finish the setup but anyway..

could go for a cruise in Gatineau hills too, its always nice with a bunch of cars on a sunny day.. makes great pictures
ZX3T gone..
Well, the entire Ottawa/Hull/Gatineau area isn't outta the question for me...it's only about 60-90 mins drive from Petawawa...but I'm hoping to meet up with someone in Pet first...got some things I'm after and need to do...hehehe...

Well, I'll be home on the 17th of March which is what...next Thursday? I might go up to pet on the weekend of the 19-20...

How does that wkd sound to everybody? 19-20 March 05?

Let me know so we can make a solid plan...what I might do is have the people from the GTA/Hamilton/Burlington who wanna come up meet with me and the people from North Bay and Pembroke at the Kelseys in Petawawa on Saturday afternoon...either there or at the Moncion's Grocery/KFC Parking lot down the road...if that's too much hassle, then maybe just the Irving Bigstop on hwy 17 & 41...personally, I'd rather meet up at the Kelsey's in Pet, or the BP in Pembroke or something like that...then we'd have the afternoon/evening to go to Ottawa and surrounding area...and if anyone would like to stay overnight, there's accomodations everywhere...also, you'd have all of sunday to get back home (especially since the golden horsehoe peeps have a good 6-8hr drive home, depending on the route and speed taken...).

I'll wait to hear back from everyone...

Ian
I want to think I can make it that day (Saturday/Sunday) but need to check with the boss. I'm driving to Huntsville on the 18th for the MBRP install, so a Friday G2G is out for me. That's an hour each way just to get back to 17E / North Bay.

I'll edit with our availability later today. Put us down as interested, possibly attending.

April 22'nd sond's great!
Alright...looks like nobody wants to come up for next weekend...

Either I'm gonna have to try again later in March, or not bother at all. That's ok though...there's stuff going on meet-wise earlier in the week, and possibly on Friday as well. Might try to make it out for that wing night in T.O on Friday. Just wonder if perhaps the bad weather there in Canada is kinda a deturrent for wanting to drive so far for a meet...ah well...
I'm just getting crunched for time between now and the wedding... well WE are to be precise.

April, anytime after the first full week of the month seems to work for me.

PM me with stats if we're good around that time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massiv Monday Meet April 27 @7pm Scorcher000 3 2,789 04-29-2015, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  ***Massiv Meet Wacky Wings March 1st*** Scorcher000 7 3,058 03-03-2014, 11:04 AM
  Massiv Monday April 22th, 2013 Car Meet Scorcher000 18 6,621 05-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Last Post: 2009SEL
  Massiv Monday Meet April 30th Scorcher000 35 13,499 05-02-2012, 02:32 AM
  Massiv Monday Meet April 2nd Scorcher000 37 16,565 04-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: sonic_mikey
  April 4 Meet? willcann 9 2,674 04-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Mystake