Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Be Down On Monday Afternoon To Toronto
I'll be heading out to SL8RZZX3's place to pick up a part, and then heading back downtown to my hidey-hole (Delta Chelsea). Anyone wanna meet up?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If I didnt read this post too late, I would have met up with you. I work and spend my spare time in the Yonge/Queen St. area.
My other ride is your Mom
I'm down all week man. PM me if you wanna meet up tomorrow. My course is at 1 Dundas St. W - Learning Tree.

Same goes for the rest of you downtown-inhabiting crazies :D

Dinner out / just drinks / whatever sound workable? The only night that's bad for me is Wed - making an appearance at the parents' place.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I am in north bay where are you :angry: I drove 4 hours and you go to toronto :ph34r:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
i was in north bay on the weekend ... totally missed all the toronto snow .. it was great
Below Average Car Club
DD1,Jan 26 2005, 08:10 PM Wrote:I am in north bay where are you :angry: I drove 4 hours and you go to toronto :ph34r:
[right][snapback]81293[/snapback][/right]

HAHA that's too funny!

How long are you in NB for? I'm driving back tomorrow afternoon.

Schade - gotta love the dry cold eh? I damn near froze due to the dampness walking from the Delta Chelsea to 1 Dundas W this morning. It's nuts here right now and I wanna go home :(

even though it was like -25 on the weekend i believe .. it acutally felt warmer .. its a nicer kind of cold .. i could deal with that instead of this crap in toronto
Below Average Car Club
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 27 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:
DD1,Jan 26 2005, 08:10 PM Wrote:I am in north bay where are you :angry: I drove 4 hours and you go to toronto :ph34r:
[right][snapback]81293[/snapback][/right]

HAHA that's too funny!

How long are you in NB for? I'm driving back tomorrow afternoon.

:(
[right][snapback]81440[/snapback][/right]

just got back now maybe next time :(
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
drop by the Eaton's centre and say hello to your friendly Fido Tech.
My other ride is your Mom
Sorry bout that Paolo... and I didn't even go to the food court downstairs today for lunch :(

Next time for sure tho!

I checked the board like... once today before I left, and missed this section entirely.