Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Interested In A H.o. Alternator?
I found a place that can get bosch high output alternators for relatively cheaper then any other place I've seen. Here's the specs:

Application: High Output - 200 Amps w/Zetec Engine
Fits: 01/2000 - 12/2005 Ford Focus ZX3
Brand: Bosch Part Number: F4000-127993
Notes: These alternators have been specially engineered to meet the maximum charging power demands of tuners, racers and other motorsport entusiasts. Each Bosch High Output Alternator has the following features and benefits: *Amperage output up to 200 amps @ low engine RPM *Heavy gauge copper wire *Aerospace hardware/fasteners *Housing plated w/high temperature ceramic coating *Pulleys mde of T6160 lhtweight aircraft grde aluminum *All solderd connections coated w/G.E. silicone *100% accelerometer tested to 14k RPM.

Let me know who's interested in this offer. the price on their site is $135.59US + shipping. I e-mailed the company selling these things for a shipping cost so we'll see what happens with that.
what's the site... sounds too good to be true though.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I can't find that part # on the Bosch site?
I know bosch made one a while back... i couldnt find it on the site either. but another site was charging 625 for it.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jan 13 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:I know bosch made one a while back... i couldnt find it on the site either. but another site was charging 625 for it.
[right][snapback]78753[/snapback][/right]

Here is the SITE guys don't ask me why it's so cheap:
i cant even make one that cheap. gonna have to look into that.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.