Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friggen Car... *sigh*
So I go to my buddies house last night and his driveway has a spot shoveled out with just barely enough room for 1 car. I pull in, its all good. When I back out, combined with the total weight of people in the car (600lbs roughly), and taking the corner a tad too early, my side skirt ripped 1/2 off... Its still driveable, as its just 1 bolt that ripped right out of the car and its a bit hangy.

But oh no, thats not all! This morning I get up to go to work, start up the car, its all good. Then I pull out of my driveway and start going down the street. All of a sudden my car starts pulling to the left in a bad way and I hear a scraping sound... I'm thinking wtf is going on!?!?! So I stop and get out. Not only is the side skirt scraping on the ground, its due to the fact that I got a friggen FLAT TIRE! So now, in the month I was/am going to move out, my car needs a new tire and a body job... Why me?

Oh, I got a question too. I've never actually looked at my spare, and because I had to get a ride to work this morn I didn't have time to check. Is it a full size spare with rim/rubber, or is it a small one? I seem to recall it being a full sized rim...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
No way, it's a small spare with steelie. Full size rim doesn't fit in the spare tire well area..I know..I tried. :)
my moms sedan has a full spare in the truck, but that doesn't help you out too much
Yikes, that's a good way to start the day Jason. Well at least it isnt nearly as cold today as it has been.. Yesterday at work this dude had a flat tire, jacked it up and took off the wheel, then BAM down came his car, sitting on the brake.

That really sucks about the sideskirt, those ones hang down quite a bit. Hopefully it's a cheap/easy fix.
hope if doesn't cost you too much to fix.. just bring it back to stock for now maybe?
naz,Jan 6 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:hope if doesn't cost you too much to fix.. just bring it back to stock for now maybe?
[right][snapback]77693[/snapback][/right]

I'll never take it back to stock. Not to offend anyone here, but I'm not much a fan of stock ZX3's. If my car didn't have the stuff on it that it does now, I wouldn't be driving it hehe. I'll probably just take it to Percival to get fixed, and while I'm at it, I'll have them put on the wrap around spoiler too. I was going to wait until spring, but if they are going to fix that, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
yeah bring it to percival. I work there now :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER