Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyb Struts
Hey Mitch

Was wondering if you knew anything about the KYB Adjustable shocks and struts and are you able to get them?
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
sorry, i do not carry them nor have i had any direct exp with them other than what people i have raced with have told me.
good on the street, but not competitive at the track or AutoX on a serious level.

definately a big step up from stockers but adjustable shocks are not really needed for street use... what springs are you going to run with them? how stiff and what drop?
are the internally or externally adjustable? if external, where are the adjusters? only other question i have about the shocks is if the bodies are shortend or standard length?

if you can find a good deal on them, go for it.
Well I've been running H&R sport's for about a year and half now and I like em so it's lowered 1.5" progressive rate I think. I've never been to the track or Auto X I may try it someday but I don't think it would be something serious for me at least not right now. Here is a link to them I'm guessing it's external adjustment and as for shortened I'm not too sure I guess I would have to speak with them about that. LINK

Otherwise what do you think would be a good match with the H&R's.

Thanks Mitch
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter