Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Kit, Which One Razzi Or Wings West?
Well I have been planning for sometime now to kit my SVT and am havin a tough choice deciding weather to go with the Wings West W kit which is the lip kit, or the Steeda/Razzi kit which is also a lip kit. I know that this kit isn't designed for the SVT but in speaking with my bodyshop they said they don't forsee any problems putting the front piece onto the svt front and I've made a deal for a rear zx3 bumper so that isn't an issue I am just going to swap bumpers. What kit is nicer? I like them both but can't decide, initially I was leaning towards the Steeda/Razzi Kit cuz I wanted to build a Steeda Focus , steeda has the kit for $599 US and Razzi has it for $699 US. I can get the Wings West Kit to my door for $700 Canadian so I'm not sure what to do, but I can say that price for the kits isn't an issue, I just don't want to build my car one way and then think I should have gone the other way. Any suggestions or comments that would help me decide what is more visually appealing to everyone would be great. Thanks.
What you'll find on this board is what one person the finds "visually appealing" another will call uber rice. Personally I like neither the razzi nor the wings west kit.. it really comes down to which one you prefer. Both kits are popular, and you'll quite easily be able to find pics online of them on various cars... it's your choice :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I like my WW, but it IS the most popular kit. Look at the "I need picture thread" :lol: and you ll see the first 3 cars :unsure: that were posted had the same kit.

But the quality and fitment is amazing on the kit, and personally, I think its a rather clean looking kit. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
The Razzi kit doesnt follow any of the style lines of the Focus. It looks like it does not belong on the car, since all the lines are sharp and straight, then you have a smooth curvy thing stuck to the bottom. Between the 2 of them I'd go with Wings West W-type lip, but you definitely arent going to be the only person with that kit.

I'd like to see the W-type lip on an SVT bumper, that might look really cool.
The Razzi kit has a strange looking rear lip. I agree, doesn't flow the best. I'd go with the WW W-TYP personally. Wings West is a way more reputable company.

If I had a choice again to get a different lip kit, I would go with the Kaminari one, love the look of that.
Does it have to be ww vs. Razzi?

I'd go euro B) ;

http://www.bosseuroparts.com

I think wings west now sells replica RS bumpers...don't remember where I heard this though. I also think the cervini's kit isn't bad either :ph34r: .

Click the thread below... lists basically every 'popular' body kit out here for the focus right now... I typed it in a bit ago....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=31513
I had the wings west w-typ kit. I loved it but longed for something more aggressive. But another fact to keep in mind is that the Razzi is fiberglass is it not?

I dunno if that plays any factor in your descion or not. But something to ponder maybe.
Run your car, not your mouth
No the RAZZI kit is urethane.... I checked with them when I did my writeup on FF.com
if you want want a fairly simple yet very nice looking kit for a dam good price talk to Mitch. He can get you the JMS us spec lip kit. Its HOT!!!! Plus I think there is only 2 cars in Canada with it. Focis8nt and another guy. I may be wrong but I haven't see to many ppl with it. I don't know why ppl keep forgetting to mention this lip kit.

A must have kit for some one wanting a euro flavour but keeping the stock US spec bumpers.

here is pictures of the demo car

http://www.zx3tuning.com/jmsdemo.html

Once again. perfect kit. one of the best rear lips I have ever seen to. The skirts also go exellent with any other front. Just look at Mitch's car http://www.zx3tuning.com/mitch.html
Get some euro style grilles in the front to go with the front lip and you got one hot car...
i think the the Jay just said would look nive with the SVT front...thats i think maybe the best choice you have...and not alot of people have it...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
What a plug for Mitch ;)
Run your car, not your mouth
mitch's car is nice no doubt....very nice....perfect though....it would have to be something other than a Focus....

gotta remeber here guys its in the eye of the beholder....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges

gotta remeber here guys its in the eye of the beholder....
[right][snapback]76225[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thought it was in the eyes of the beer holder?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Im the other car that will have it by Jan...lol i just ran into finacial diff and couldnt pay Mitch for it so he held it(i hope). It is really nice.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wings West Wrap Around Spoiler Issues... Bort 13 4,186 08-17-2005, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Bort
  Wrc Focus Kit From Wings West Raine 5 1,759 07-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Paparoach