Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sct Chip Or Sct Flasher?
dBlast,Dec 17 2004, 11:06 PM Wrote:OT - Hey yeloZX3, I think I saw you today.  Were you driving southbound on Woodbine around lunchtime today?
[right][snapback]75188[/snapback][/right]

yea that was me :)
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Yo, buddy, 2001 ZTS, I will mail you my $100 today. But I think you've been on the board long enough to know that most of the fuktards don't have a pot to piss in let alone pony up $100 for a toy at the track.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'd pony up 100 bucks as long as I get to take it for a lap or two as well.

I'm quite serious. In fact, if this is a serious matter, I'd sponsor the car (by sponsor I mean I'd "pony up" more than 100 bucks).
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
TEAM FUCTARD
Sorry I can' t run the show but I'm definately good enough to be an iinitial as well as annual nvestor.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 18 2004, 02:27 AM Wrote:I think in Chromey's case he has no need or would gain anything from any sort of thing at this early stage in his mods? I have every NA bolt on possible and such things aren't even on my horizon yet?

Maybe I'm missing something?

YESSSS...
I have faith in the board again!....... Smart answers DO exist!

I would in no way chip my car with those few mods. :lol:
People can get consistant 140+whp with just playing with the cam gears.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
And if that 'track car idea' ever happened... id dedicate countless hours in my garage building / making stuff for it.

Edit..... but lets not kid now.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Ok boys, lets do it. TEAM FUKTARD. Sounds like a plan. Dan seems like he wants to be involved mechanically. We could get others involved for their special area of the car, and it would be a must that any sponsor for this site sponsor our race car too. And by sponsor I mean FREE PARTS MITCH. And yes boys out west, the car would come to you too. Maybe we could do it like an annual membership fee, not $100, but say $20 and over the years save and invest until we have plenty to buy and race a Focus. But if you think I am giving my money to the brat, forgetaboutit. The way he spends money our "investment " would be in Mitch's hands in no time.

Hey, I've got lots of time off right now, and Free mechanical services, the boy. This might be the best idea you've had in years buddy.

TEAM FUKTARD
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
OK since my threads been jacked for the Race car ... Im just gunna say thanks to all the peeps that gave thier thoughts, This will help me make my next investments.