Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking At An 03 Svt
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 2 2004, 05:01 PM Wrote:No it won't be modded it will just be something I can drive to work and back that's all. I have two other cars to modify.

Bluetoy email me at NV_MY_RS @ focusedeffect . com with details.
[right][snapback]72532[/snapback][/right]

I sent you an E-mail.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Dec 3 2004, 06:30 AM Wrote:
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 2 2004, 05:01 PM Wrote:No it won't be modded it will just be something I can drive to work and back that's all. I have two other cars to modify.

I sent you an E-mail.
[right][snapback]72625[/snapback][/right]

Got it I'm in Chicago today so I'll be in contact with you later this weekend when I get home. B)
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 3 2004, 09:23 AM Wrote:
bluetoy,Dec 3 2004, 06:30 AM Wrote:

I sent you an E-mail.
[right][snapback]72625[/snapback][/right]

Got it I'm in Chicago today so I'll be in contact with you later this weekend when I get home. B)
[right][snapback]72633[/snapback][/right]

Home yet???

You can buy Tom's car for 23 USD... Mine for less than that in CDN...

Prolly Is not a word
Hey I'm going over things, I'm trying to find out just how insurance will change with the blower. I also have to talk to JR and find out what the service life on the blower is since I'll be driving this car a lot.

I'll be in touch. B)
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 5 2004, 10:13 PM Wrote:Hey I'm going over things, I'm trying to find out just how insurance will change with the blower.  I also have to talk to JR and find out what the service life on the blower is since I'll be driving this car a lot.

I'll be in touch. B)
[right][snapback]72940[/snapback][/right]

I think that the service on the JR is: There is no service to do at all.

It is all self included/lub into the blower, when the blower goes you can buy a rebuild kit for it. (I think it is just a little more xpensive than a turbo rebuild kit if I am right)

I drove mine when it was boosted for over 12 hours without stopping except to put gas, and I also beated on it on the highway in quiet areas so I feel like this setup is just extremly reliable, I also did 12 hours back ride 5 days after the first one.

at no time during those non-stop 24 hours of driving had I any problems, never even saw the oil get hotter than usual. I totaled almost 3000km in 2 days.

hope this answer some of the questions you might have, comming from one who had a JR SVT.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I pay $117/month for full coverage and primary driver. That's ok I guess for someone that's 26 and has had at least 3, 4-point, $350 speeding tickets in the last 5-6 years...lol...funny thing is, none of them were in the Focus...they were in slower cars (well, the Zephyr could do between 160 and 180km/hr with a 200 ci straight six and 3spd auto). I hear nothing but good things about the longevity/reliability and assembly of the SVT...seems the extra premium you pay for the pinkslip isn't only for the extra punch, handling, and brakes.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Here's some info on Eaton S/C's for you.
Eaton Superchargers

It looks like 100,000 miles is no problem. Also no maintenance..

Prolly Is not a word
100,000 Miles eh..... does anyone know if i buy an m62 (non jackson) rebuild in the future it will bolt to the JR manifold ?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold