Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote For 'focis8nt'
LOL nice plan Jay.......
thabrat,Dec 2 2004, 05:55 PM Wrote:so whos car we nominating next month. I say meford4u LOL then next we do darkpuppets, then Flo's then Malbys. LOL see how many time we can get Canada members on there.
[right][snapback]72554[/snapback][/right]

I'm not joining that site, I deal enuff with stoopid americans on FJ. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
FLOFOCUS,

that dude ordered his rims right out of the ford racing catalogue...so they came black right from factory.....are u sure even canadian tire or walmart doesn't have paint that would work?? either that or are there any powercoating places around u get them powdercoated :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Dec 3 2004, 01:29 PM Wrote:FLOFOCUS,

.....are u sure even canadian tire or walmart doesn't have paint that would work?? either that or are there any powercoating places around u get them powdercoated :D
[right][snapback]72695[/snapback][/right]

I've seen something on another site were DuColour makes paint paint for wheels and you can get it at Canadian Tire. If I can find the link to the site I will post as they give details on how to and even a clear coat to protect wheels from brake dust.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Here the paint do your wheels
http://www.duplicolor.com/products/wheel.html
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Dec 3 2004, 02:25 PM Wrote:Here the paint do your wheels
[right][snapback]72702[/snapback][/right]

That's the stuff I used on my wheels.. It turned out pretty good for a spray-can job.
Didnt you allready paint your wheels your self before Flo?
thabrat,Dec 3 2004, 08:36 PM Wrote:Didnt you allready paint your wheels your self before Flo?
[right][snapback]72746[/snapback][/right]

Yeah...I always wanted to go black for my Team D's. But I could never find the right color.

Quote:Here the paint do your wheels

Thats what I used before. Right now my wheels are Duplicolor "Charcoal" almost gunmetal...

I've never seen them carry a black color though. :unsure:

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Tied up right now and one day left for voting.... .... where ya been Jarrod???
sorry man I have been working quite a bit here and had some other stuff been going on, I am down by one so anyone who hasn't voted get on over there. Even if you aren't voting for me you should still check it out and vote

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...9585#post379585
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
theres a three vote difference.

quick there has to be someone here that hasn'y voted yet.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Dec 9 2004, 10:45 PM Wrote:theres a three vote difference. 

quick there has to be someone here that hasn'y voted yet.
[right][snapback]73717[/snapback][/right]

Now it's a 2 vote difference ;)
1 vote difference now.....
HOW THE HELL DID SHADYNINJA CATCH UP LIKE THAT LOL...WEIRD anyways I AM DOWN BY TWO HELP HELP HELP !@!! lol j/k
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Should be obvious, because they deserve it more and have more done to their cars.

OR MAYBE HES RECRUITING ALL HIS FRIENDS IN HOPES OF HIS CAR WINNING AS WELL!!!!!!11111111111
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Dec 10 2004, 07: Wrote:Should be obvious, because they deserve it more and have more done to their cars.

OR MAYBE HES RECRUITING ALL HIS FRIENDS IN HOPES OF HIS CAR WINNING AS WELL!!!!!!11111111111
[right][snapback]73809[/snapback][/right]

Ha ha ha
Run your car, not your mouth
My guess iz (shaydninja)he's cloning his own votes !
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
tdot-zx3,Dec 10 2004, 12: Wrote:Should be obvious, because they deserve it more and have more done to their cars.

[right][snapback]73809[/snapback][/right]

you should see the stuff jarrod has sitting around waiting to be installed...
"Waiting" is the key to it though, it's always been an issue at FOTM over there. Sucks but true.
I voted for ya, but you're two behind Scarecrow.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.