Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Surround Done...
It was pretty scary cutting out allot of the dash behind the surround.
[Image: dasha.jpg]

But after some dremel magic all fitted and done(except for the oil temp gauge whish is crooked...gota fix that).

[Image: dash3.jpg]
[Image: dash4.jpg]

Looks pro.
really nice job....well done mate.....
when can I see that car???
you are around T.O. are u??
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
wow really nice =) great job!!
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
that looks really well done.
'03 Focus SVT
Thanks for all the kind words, i'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. It was allot of work and i'm just glad its over.....now if I could just get my downpipe back from being coated i'll have allot more to do....
Looks great hardkore.. those gauges really look like they belong there. Excellent use of space.
Best place I've seen for them yet. Excellent work. I should do that...get a couple of those cobalt gauges to measure amp voltage and s**t, do the single-din conversion a la jason/jarrod... nice... but no $$$ right now for such things...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
damn u hardkore, can i send u mine so u can finish it for me :P looks really good i decided to put the lighter back in the same spot so i have the guage and the lighter now just to finish paint would be nice :angry:
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Great job. I like the nite pics
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
ok i smell a write up ...........PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2003 Zx3 French Blue
Very well done :) Certainly looks pro alright :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
FociS8nt,Nov 30 2004, 11:35 PM Wrote:damn u hardkore, can i send u mine so u can finish it for me  :P  looks really good i decided to put the lighter back in the same spot so i have the guage and the lighter now just to finish paint would be nice :angry:
[right][snapback]72298[/snapback][/right]

LOL Quit being a bitch bout your dash kit and just do it yourself and finish it. If you plan on taking your dash and paying a shop to finish it give it to me. I well get that thing fixed for you. You well owe me a supper. :P :lol:
As for filling in its actually really simple guys. I was thinking tonight a good tutorial I could write up with pictures. LOL Everyone on Focus Canada well know how to glass LOL..
thabrat,Dec 2 2004, 06:50 AM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Nov 30 2004, 11:35 PM Wrote:damn u hardkore, can i send u mine so u can finish it for me  :P  looks really good i decided to put the lighter back in the same spot so i have the guage and the lighter now just to finish paint would be nice :angry:
[right][snapback]72298[/snapback][/right]

LOL Quit being a bitch bout your dash kit and just do it yourself and finish it. If you plan on taking your dash and paying a shop to finish it give it to me. I well get that thing fixed for you. You well owe me a supper. :P :lol:
[right][snapback]72433[/snapback][/right]

since when did being a bitch and being lazy become the same thing lol man if i gave it to u i would be waiting forever!!! at least a shop would have it done by the end of the day :P Hey man lets paint urs white and see how it looks, I swear doing it with the charcoal is easier but meh we'll see what happens...i noticed a couple dips and stuff in mine like its not even under the cd player so that needs to be fixed as well.. ;)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Fantastic!

I think you could make a mint selling those.

Post it on the Jet and I'll beet you would get a ton of people asking for those.
Yup looks very nice..... *thumbs up*
Im curious to see how much the shop well charge you to finish it. Noahs is thinking $100 to $150

That dash insert looks super clean. :D

I always prefer putting the gauges out of site (off of the A-pillar) as that always attracts unwanted attention.

Two Thumbs Up ;)
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
I would be up for making them and making some extra $$$