Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada X-mas Party
Why don't we have a meet in Sudbury..... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Only days that are good for me are Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with the exception of next week when it would be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday though there are occaisions when Wednesdays and Thursdays are out as well however for the week of 19 to 21 December in which case all of Monday to Friday should be good however and as for the weekends Saturday and Sunday are all good for me except the 11th as I have a party to go to already however this is all dependent on a business trip I may have to go on but the dates are to be determined and then that is pretty close to Christmas and that means the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th is likely out for most Christians and after that the 31st and January first and because the first falls on a Saturday that means my work is closed on the Monday but the kids school is not and then I have to go to the dentist on Jauary 11th and by that time maybe you would have figured out a date because nobody here could organize a piss up in a brewery as what it boils down to is just picking a date and if they enjoy you company enough then they would show now as for me the only days that are good for me are Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with the exception of next week when it would be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday though there are occaisions when Wednesdays and Thursdays are out as well however for the week of 19 to 21 December in which case all of Monday to Friday should be good however and as for the weekends Saturday and Sunday are all good for me except the 11th as I have a party to go to already however this is all dependent on a business trip I may have to go on but the dates are to be determined and then that is pretty close to Christmas and that means the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th is likely out for most Christians and after that the 31st and January first and because the first falls on a Saturday that means my work is closed on the Monday but the kids school is not and then I have to go to the dentist on Jauary 11th and by that time maybe you would have figured out a date because nobody here could organize a piss up in a brewery as what it boils down to is just picking a date and if they enjoy you company enough then they would show now as for me the only days that are good for me are Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with the exception of next week when it would be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday though there are occaisions when Wednesdays and Thursdays are out as well however for the week of 19 to 21 December in which case all of Monday to Friday should be good however and as for the weekends Saturday and Sunday are all good for me except the 11th as I have a party to go to already however this is all dependent on a business trip I may have to go on but the dates are to be determined and then that is pretty close to Christmas and that means the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th is likely out for most Christians and after that the 31st and January first and because the first falls on a Saturday that means my work is closed on the Monday but the kids school is not and then I have to go to the dentist on Jauary 11th and by that time maybe you would have figured out a date because nobody here could organize a piss up in a brewery as what it boils down to is just picking a date and if they enjoy you company enough then they would show now as for me the only days that are good for me are Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with the exception of next week when it would be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday though there are occaisions when Wednesdays and Thursdays are out as well however for the week of 19 to 21 December in which case all of Monday to Friday should be good however and as for the weekends Saturday and Sunday are all good for me except the 11th as I have a party to go to already however this is all dependent on a business trip I may have to go on but the dates are to be determined and then that is pretty close to Christmas and that means the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th is likely out for most Christians and after that the 31st and January first and because the first falls on a Saturday that means my work is closed on the Monday but the kids school is not and then I have to go to the dentist on Jauary 11th and by that time maybe you would have figured out a date because nobody here could organize a piss up in a brewery as what it boils down to is just picking a date and if they enjoy you company enough then they would show now as for me the only days that are good for me are Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with the exception of next week when it would be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday though there are occaisions when Wednesdays and Thursdays are out as well however for the week of 19 to 21 December in which case all of Monday to Friday should be good however and as for the weekends Saturday and Sunday are all good for me except the 11th as I have a party to go to already however this is all dependent on a business trip I may have to go on but the dates are to be determined and then that is pretty close to Christmas and that means the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th is likely out for most Christians and after that the 31st and January first and because the first falls on a Saturday that means my work is closed on the Monday but the kids school is not and then I have to go to the dentist on Jauary 11th and by that time maybe you would have figured out a date because nobody here could organize a piss up in a brewery as what it boils down to is just picking a date and they enjoy you company enough then they would show.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
OMG must be out of egg nog..... :lol:
you sound like a broken record 2001_ZTS...

let's get together at St. Louis Tuesday next week for some half priced wings and brew... if you're up for it.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Dec 9 2004, 05:00 PM Wrote:you sound like a broken record 2001_ZTS...

let's get together at St. Louis Tuesday next week for some half priced wings and brew... if you're up for it.
[right][snapback]73681[/snapback][/right]

Tuesday sounds good for me! Anyone else from Sauga going?
My other ride is your Mom
Can't make it this weekend guys sorry!
I should be able to show... Hittin it up In my MADD TYTE ACCLAIM.... actually depends on what time... i have to go to seneca after work for a presentation. maybe ill be around after.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
darkpuppet,Dec 9 2004, 09:00 PM Wrote:you sound like a broken record 2001_ZTS...

[right][snapback]73681[/snapback][/right]

If you build it they will come.

Not a problem, I'll see you there, is 7ish OK?

This "meet" stuff is so easy to do if you know how to do it right. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
consider it done.

new thread for tuesday's wing night so this one can go back on topic
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Tuesday WTF?

Can't you guys make it out of town friendly?

Bastards I tell ya...bastards.

Paparoach,Dec 9 2004, 10:54 PM Wrote:Tuesday WTF?

No one wants has-beens there anyways.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Dec 10 2004, 01: Wrote:

No one wants has-beens there anyways.
[right][snapback]73803[/snapback][/right]

Has beens eh.......don't make me bitch slap you like I did before.

Can't you guys make it out of town friendly?[right][snapback]73721[/snapback][/right]

You'd think so wouldn't you?

However here we are.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!