Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada X-mas Party
j3rt,Nov 30 2004, 09:18 PM Wrote:Anyone interested in some pre-holiday paintball?
I'm playing with some buddies in Guelph this saturday, dec. 4.
http://www.renegadepaintball.ca
we're going over for 6pm we'll play till exhaustion sets in.

And really, Guelph is not that far, and this is a focus board so most of you have a car!

Anyways, if anyones interested, let me know, pm me if you want to meet up ahead of time.

Jeremy
[right][snapback]72266[/snapback][/right]

I'd love to come! Can I get a ride with you?

EDIT: Wow, renegade's pricey eh? $20 for entry even for equipment owners? Heck, splatters is only $5, $2.50 on half price days... and unlimited free CO2 fills... and paint's $0.10 a ball.... gah... or would it be classed as a private party? In which case paint's only $0.07/ball... that's a good deal... eitherway, if you can give me a lift, I'm in.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Friday the 1th is better for me.

I'd rather have it to where I am already in the city rather than coming in from the boonies. :P

Plust the 18th is when my family does Christmas.
Quote:I'd love to come! Can I get a ride with you?

um, I may sound like a jerk, but I don't really want to drive from Guelph to pick you up only to drive back....

It's not a private party, we're just walk-ons. Yes saturday is a regular price nite, no 1/2 price or anything really.
Saturday was the best nite for my buddy and I, and we started inviting folks. Anyways, you have my email. Drop me a note and let me know if we should be expecting you, i'll send you directions.

LOL I didn't realise you were from Guelph yourself. I thought for some reason you were in the west end or something. Figured I'd meet you at your place and continue on from there. I'll drop you an email to let you know if I'm coming. Cheers :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Keep the ideas up.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
You fucktards couldn't get together if naked women were involved. So for those not so financailly challenged, we will go to the brass rail afterwards.

So I am back from my trip boys, so get ready for some Spanish sarcasm.

I am giving you 24 hours to get together and pick a date, or else I WILL PICK A FRIGGIN TIME AND DATE>

Good luck

Anyone needing a ride from the west end, I am bringing the truck.

Smoking truck.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I already suggested 2 possible dates, and was hoping people would tell me which one of them is good. Or, you guys could possibly give some suggestions to when a good day/evening would be for a x-mas party.
My other ride is your Mom
I posted a quick poll here

pick your poison folks... the majority wins the date.. the place is negotiable. Poll closes tuesday morning.

if one day doesn't work for some, while another does, I wouldn't mind getting together on a second day just to catch up with the rest of ya's

sorry if i"m stepping on your toes Paolo.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

the poll results are in,

Sat dec 11, @ baton rouge.

so who's in? we would need a count in order to make some reservations so they have space available for us.

I'll let you know ASAP
Working. Have fun
2000 Black ZX3
<_< Moving..... Sorry guys
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Lol what kinda meet is this gonna be then.

lets get some turnout #'s or lets reschedual .. simple as that.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Can't make it either, exams the next week gotta study my stuff. I'm up for the next weekend though. :(
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
See, I told ya so............December 18th is better for everyone, but Steve-Puppet.

I am going to have a rough time making it this weekend.

meford4u,Dec 8 2004, 01:11 PM Wrote:See, I told ya so............December 18th is better for everyone, but Steve-Puppet.

I am going to have a rough time making it this weekend.
[right][snapback]73364[/snapback][/right]

way to vote guys! :rolleyes:

okay, this weekend probably ain't going to happen.. .I'm stepping back.

if anyone's up for a pint and some wings this weekend, give me a ping.

Don't Blame me I voted for Kodos (abstract simpsons quote) :)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
hmm.... and here I thought I was the only one that voted for Kodos :huh: ahh well. Well I don't mind showing up for a meet and greet again, and for a christmas party one that is, but at the Eaton Centre? at Christmas? are you mad?

Its Like friggin $18 - 40 just for parking there this time of year not to mention fighting off the people there for a parking spot, and it will be shoulder to shoulder people walking through out the mall. :blink:

I don't know if it's too late to suggest chinese food, or something like that out of the underground parking areas of toronto, far far far away from the illness known as mall madness, or better known as christmas shoppers. Hmm come to think of it that seems to affect so many people this time of year :huh: .

Oh yeah, the 18th is good for me. lol :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
As it stands, I can't make it this weekend either. Wife had a death on her side of the family, and I think the funeral is going to be Saturday.

I know you guys will say sorry to hear that, and I am stating in advance, thank you for your condolences.

either of those saturdays arent good for me. though friday might be good, if anyone wants to hit downtown for some beer n wings that nite, we can have a mini g2g? And if ur complaining about driving, theres always the TTC (Subway)
My other ride is your Mom